Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

Discus and support Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MissAmethystxx, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security check, deleting the app and reinstalling but still nothing

:)

MissAmethystxx, Sep 19, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yes unfortunately I have not been able to send messages on the app on my phone for about a month now. All we can do is wait for an update from Microsoft and hopefully it will include a patch for this. It's an issue on their end; not much you can do. You
    can install the same Xbox app on your PC, laptop or tablet though and messages seem to work fine on those.
  3. SapphiraGrace Win User

I have had the same thing for at least a month now. Not even the pc version of the xbox app works.
  4. KUROSAWA38 Win User

Don't worry, it is a common problem that the application has and will be solved with future updates.
  5. MixerOdd1sout Win User

Thank you for using the Xbox Forums. Too make sure you send messages on your mobile phone, make sure you have good service. And, make sure your internet is working good. For more details, go to the support.microsoft.com website.
  6. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately the Xbox mobile app is very slow and often has issues. Have you tried restarting your phone or waiting for an hour or so to see if the problem goes away? Also are you having trouble sending and viewing messages on console as well or just
    mobile?
Thema:

1. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone - Similar Threads - Can't send messages

2. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...
  3. Way can't i send a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way can't i send a message: I have tried several times to send a message to different people and some people I can send messages to and some people it says can't send a message and it's got a smiley face above the wording is...
  4. Can't send messages all I get is this screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't send messages all I get is this screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages: Having an issue with sending messages on Xbox One, as well as on the web and on the Xbox Console Companion. When you select send message on Xbox One, the following tab that opens that usually...
  6. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  7. I can't see when a friend send me a message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't see when a friend send me a message.: I don't know what happened but when a friend send me a message ,I don't get the notification(I have the notifications on).And sometimes my massage aren't send . 92f02e47-9710-48bd-9243-0674b577ed72
  8. Why can't I send messages?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I send messages?!: Let's just get started, so when I was gonna talk to a friend it said my behaviour is not good and I did nothing wrong, maybe it's the fact that I am on Xbox app but it works the other like 100000...
  9. How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i play with friends? Me and my friends always appear offline. Can't send messages to...: Out internet connection is fine. We can play Forza Horizon 4 online with other people, but we can't join each others session or send an invite so we can play together. My NAT type is open and...
  10. Why can't i send messages?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't i send messages?: I went through some stuff with someone and i said something to them that made them block my account. I made another account because we are cool now. I tried to message them but it won't let me. It...