cant send messages

Discus and support cant send messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey so i was playing darksouls with a friend and now i can't send messages to anyone, 97472fd7-6d39-4db8-8110-d3ba99ba1f24 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FoS CheeseToker, Aug 24, 2014.

1. cant send messages

hey so i was playing darksouls with a friend and now i can't send messages to anyone,

:)

FoS CheeseToker, Aug 24, 2014
  2. Xbox Live website not showing my Xbox One activity only 360.

It does suck. Also,,,who would of thought that you cant send voice messages on xb1

dyzposableherox, Aug 24, 2014
  3. Treble Core
    Treble Core Guest
    Cant send messages?

I cant send messages, but i can receive. Checked and my account is clean. This has been since the update. Any help welcome.

Treble Core, Aug 24, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

cant send messages

Do you get an error message/code when you try to send a message ?

Kiesey, Aug 25, 2014
  5. FatN00bSL4yER Win User

cant send messages

Emmm

maybe its becouse of the Enforcement actions :) you have to check it

or Maybe it work again with just restarting your Console

or if there is any Error message :) please let me know
    I've got the same problem, and it's been around for longer than a year. I want a fix. Now.
  6. KillerK004 Win User

Cant send messages

Same problem, I tried the reputation check thing too and it didn't work
  7. Rare watkins Win User

Cant send messages

I am getting exact same problem and have no idea how to fix it
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Cant send messages

What exactly prevents you from sending messages? Do you get an error message?

Or are you unable to compose the message before sending it?

Are you able to go to the Xbox.com website and then signing into your account, and use the message options on your
    profile page on Xbox.com?
  9. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Cant send messages

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to the xbox forums. I understand you can’t send messages and I have a couple things you can try.

1. Press the guide button on your controller and go to settings>account>privacy & online saftety>xbox live privacy>view details and customize> communication &multiplayer> others can communicate with.... and change to everybody or friends. If you want to
    talk outside xbox live do the same with “you can coummicate outside of .....”

2. If the above doesn’t work follow this link to see if it’ll help.

Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox One or the Xbox app?

Hope this helps.
Thema:

cant send messages

1. cant send messages - Similar Threads - cant send messages

2. Cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages: I can not send messages its like im communication suspended but im not. Is there a fix for this or not 86bbe535-5ce6-4734-a6c2-53c345987a48
  3. Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i send messages?? New to xbox: It wont let me send messages 03552c7a-e188-44db-b378-59c6a6614a19
  4. Cant send messages from tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant send messages from tablet: I just created a microsoft account on my android tablet even though I am anti microsoft so I could talk to a friend who sadly owns an xboxone. However, I just tried to message him and it says I...
  5. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  6. I cant send messages from the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant send messages from the xbox app: I know the way to fix it but.. Problem. I dont have a phone number. ed2bf070-6bf9-4b4b-86f6-14436aa1c390
  7. Cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages: Help i got 1st ever xbox yesterday it wont let me send messages it says i need 2 verify my account so i type in my phone number get the txt i write code in it works. Then i send txt on xbox and...
  8. I cant send messages on my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant send messages on my xbox account: Ok I need some help, I cant send messages on Xbox, I don't have an Xbox but I play on windows ten and when I try to put my phone number in the bar to send a code to my mobile on support to fix my...
  9. Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages but I'm not comms banned.: I have multiple accounts on my xbox one. One of my side accounts cant messages but all of my other accounts can. I havent texted anyone on the account that I have the problem with since the day...
  10. Cant send messages even after verrification code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages even after verrification code: Hellllllllllppppppp messaging friends 664febb0-ac0c-4f91-85f1-1ea70e28f0c4