can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

Discus and support can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OniDestiny, Aug 4, 2021.

1. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched to the loading circle for a eternity.

submitted by /u/OniDestiny
    [link] [comments]

/u/OniDestiny, Aug 4, 2021
  2. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

When will the ONE get some decent games?

Racing doesn't have much replay value. I got bored with free bundle Forza 5. Heck I was one of the first to report the German race track bug on preview dashboard. It would get stuck on the loading screen.
  3. StarCreature648 Win User

no man sky base

I just sent bug report to hello games. .
  4. Irfan Faiz Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

"Another related thing seems like its the game suggestion/recommendation from Games tab is bugged, it will most of the time remain in loading circle. if seeing this on dashboard, loading any games will stuck at black screen."

I guess there's a correlation. I can play my games when the suggestions load but can't play them if they aren't loaded.
  5. pinklover1401 Win User

Message notifications not working

I sent an bug report when I started to notice the problem.
  6. maizigugugu Win User

Cant play Ori and the Will of the Wisps!!!!

Thank you so much but I didn't find any similar bugs in that report. I have already sent a bug report, looking forward to hear from you:) Thank you
Thema:

can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

1. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading - Similar Threads - can't sent bug

2. can't get into microsoft account and can't access the email to which codes are sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get into microsoft account and can't access the email to which codes are sent: My son's xbox account is linked to an email account that we can no longer access. (Yes, we have tried to recover it. Repeatedly. There is no in person support for gmail and we have tried the...
  3. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  4. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  5. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  6. Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent xbox for repair,still broken, can't send again: Hello to everyone, I sent my xbox to Frankfurt microsoft for repair as it would turn on or anything,they sent it back saying it was fine but now it is in an e102 error loop, i have tried offline...
  7. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  8. I was once sent an ODST redeem code and I can't retrieve it, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was once sent an ODST redeem code and I can't retrieve it, any help?: Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you could be considerate enough to re-send me my redeem code I greatly appreciate it. dc244de3-b1d0-4c1e-9b5d-feb669c1c05f
  9. Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sent in for repair and returned still damaged; can't create new service order: Greetings, I've met some serious issues with my Xbox One X, issues that have been affecting the console constantly since launch (I purchased the console the day after it was released....
  10. Sent in console for repair, reset, now can't install Minecraft from code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in console for repair, reset, now can't install Minecraft from code: I purchased Xbox One S with Minecraft bundle. I installed Minecraft using the code on the card included with console. I had to send in the console for repair to Microsoft and everything was reset....