Can't sent or or accept friend requests

Discus and support Can't sent or or accept friend requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title states I can't send or accept friend requests and get a "cannot complete this process" error message. Additional info: The gamertags... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o Misaki o, Aug 9, 2017.

1. o Misaki o
    o Misaki o Guest

As the title states I can't send or accept friend requests and get a "cannot complete this process" error message.

Additional info:

The gamertags aren't spelled incorrectly

My friends list is not full

My NAT type is open

I have tried resetting my Xbox

I have tried restoring my connection to factory default settings

Any ideas?

:)

o Misaki o, Aug 9, 2017
  2. Can't send or accept friend requests.

Hi there KraziKiwi.

On your Xbox One console, let's have you try visiting Settings>System>Storage>Clear local Xbox 360 storage. Start up a backward compatible game and then re-download your Xbox 360 profile.

Please let us know if that helps out or if you have any other questions Can't sent or or accept friend requests :)

Mister Cazador, Aug 9, 2017
  3. KraziKiwi
    KraziKiwi Guest
    Can't send or accept friend requests.

I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by the posts I've seen I take it that it isn't. Is there a way
    to fix this or will I must have to wait?

KraziKiwi, Aug 9, 2017
  4. o Misaki o
    o Misaki o Guest

I found out a whole bunch of people can't and that Xbox has it listed as a service they're having problems with right now/working on fixing in their service statuses

o Misaki o, Aug 9, 2017
  5. o Misaki o Win User

Same here... idk why...
    I found out a whole bunch of people can't and that Xbox has it listed as a service they're having problems with right now/working on fixing in their service statuses
  6. The Stumbler Win User

Adding Friends

I'm having the same issue. I was sent a friend request yesterday and could accept it, but I can't send one out.
  7. Im Zedge Win User

Can't accept or send friend requests.

My friend has sent me a friend request but when I try to accept it says "can't complete this process,please try again." This has been like this for 1day now.
  8. xX EnViiOuS Xx Win User

Looking for people who play COD Back ops 1.

I sent u a friend request. Ya never accepted.
  9. Perfect0rganizm Win User

Looking for some Gears Of War Buddies.

Sent you a friend request, gt: PerfectOrgan1sm,accept if you'd like.
Thema:

1. Can't sent or or accept friend requests - Similar Threads - Can't sent accept

2. Login requires code sent to cell i don't have anymore. Can't receive code to new number for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login requires code sent to cell i don't have anymore. Can't receive code to new number for...: As the subject line states I no longer have the cell number I initially created my account with. In order to change the cell number I tried the path to change my cell number and get a code sent....
  3. Xbox 360 message can't be sent.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox 360 message can't be sent.: I got a message from my friend on Xbox Live on my laptop, then I was like, instead of messaging him from here, I'll message him from my Xbox in front of me and I got hit with "Your message could...
  4. I can't login to my account because I'm not getting sent a verification code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my account because I'm not getting sent a verification code: I have tried to login to my Microsoft account to edit my privacy settings and it would like me to login by sending a verification code and I have to enter the backup email which I know and is very...
  5. can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading

in XboX Insiders
    can't sent bug reports. stuck at loading: I wanted to sent a bug today, but if I click on the button on the energy menu it stuck on "gathering informations" for 1 minute. After that it switched to the loading circle for a eternity....
  6. can't get into microsoft account and can't access the email to which codes are sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't get into microsoft account and can't access the email to which codes are sent: My son's xbox account is linked to an email account that we can no longer access. (Yes, we have tried to recover it. Repeatedly. There is no in person support for gmail and we have tried the...
  7. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  8. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  9. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  10. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...