Can't set my account as main xbox on my own and only xbox.

Discus and support Can't set my account as main xbox on my own and only xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to gameshare with my cousin and my sister. I made my 5 switches. I went on youtube and found a home xbox reset. So I did it with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElCoachQc, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

1. ElCoachQc
    ElCoachQc Guest

Hi, I've been trying to gameshare with my cousin and my sister. I made my 5 switches. I went on youtube and found a home xbox reset. So I did it with hope to get one last for my friend. But then, It took off all my accounts from main xbox and I cant put
    my 5y/o account on. (my first and main account.) So now, I have no account as main and I can't put my only account as a main xbox. (this one)<- . I have to wait until ; 2020-10-12...

Is there any way to get One last for my xbox? Just one...

:)

Thema:

1. Can't set my account as main xbox on my own and only xbox. - Similar Threads - Can't set account

2. Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Multiplayer - You can't access this feature because of how your account is set up: We are trying to do multiplayer on Minecraft PE between my and my son's android devices. We did the following Xbox app on android on my phone - added my son as a friend On my son's phone it...
  3. I can't access my profile settings on my xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my profile settings on my xbox account.: I have been trying to play multiplayer on Minecraft but it keep on saying that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. I tried to change my privacy and security settings on the...
  4. I can't access my Xbox account's privacy and online settings

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox account's privacy and online settings: I can't access my xbox account's settings. every time I try to access them, it shows me to this page:...
  5. Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to Xbox account settings due to non-existent family: I have been trying to login to change some settings in my Xbox account, but whenever I try to do so, I get this error page. The problem is, I am not part of any family. I cannot figure out why...
  6. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...
  7. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  8. Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hard re set carried out and now we can't get back into account as email address is unknown!: Where do I start... My son is a Fornite player. The game was really badly lagging so we did a hard reset and selected the option to keep games etc. However, when we've come to logging back in, the...
  9. Can't change my privacy settings on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my privacy settings on my account: Hey. When i try to add friends on my xbox account i get a pop-up window stating that i cannot add friend because of my privacy settings. however i cannot change my privacy settings because i am...
  10. Can't change privacy settings for xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change privacy settings for xbox account: I'm trying to change my privacy settings for my xbox account and I follow the steps every time and every time I set the settings the way I want, they just go right back to what they were set at...