Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console

Discus and support Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having problems with sharing my ultimate pass. I set it so that the xbox is my home console, and other accounts STILL cant play online or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdisonRose1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. EdisonRose1
    EdisonRose1 Guest

Hello! I'm having problems with sharing my ultimate pass. I set it so that the xbox is my home console, and other accounts STILL cant play online or share gamepass. The only time I can share is when I'M signed into the xbox?

:)

EdisonRose1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox live account

We have 4 four consoles.

One for each member of the house. The way I set it up was that my wife and myself share Game Pass Ultimate with the gameshare feature(Set console as home Xbox)

I also did the same with the kids. They share their own Game Pass Ultimate subscription

Since you can only share with one additional console, this is the only way to do it.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Two xbox one consoles in one home

Whichever console you setup as the home Xbox, that will be the console you can share your games and subscriptions on, that includes Gold, Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass Ultimate and EA Access.

You will not be able to sign into the same account on both consoles at the same time, as when you sign in one, it will automatically sign out on the other console.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  5. AngelObullets Win User

My brother and I share a PC, he can't play the game pass games I have downloaded and vice versa

On game pass ultimate both accounts need to have the game pass since there isn't any game sharing on pc, I came across the same issue but it fixed itself when both myself and partner got Xbox game pass ultimate at the same time.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

Hi Jocubed,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions in sharing gold and getting game pass Ultimate. The best thing to do is set your

home console
    on B. This will allow the child to play with you when you play on console A. This also answers the other questions. When you upgrade to Game pass Ultimate the gold gets converted to Ultimate time, which is included in game pass Ultimate. You
    will still have access to all games with gold as you will still have Xbox live gold. Here is a

game pass ultimate faq
    for more information on that. The Ultimate included, xbox live gold, game pass for console, and game pass for PC. You will be able to access all this from console A on your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Cant share my ultimate game pass with other on same console - Similar Threads - Cant share ultimate

2. I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get on a game i share with a freind is there a problem on xbox are is it my side: I cant get on my game i share is the problem at my side are is ther a problem with xbox 00a2e74b-435f-4e84-9ac8-be079728366f
  3. Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing not working as wife cant join a party.: Hey all right so we have 1 Xbox one and 1 Xbox one X now the old one was always set as my home xbox so my wife could join party's and play games and so on using my gold and it worked fine....
  4. Cant share achievements on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant share achievements on xbox 360: When i want share achievement to facebook on xbox 360 im getting error with code: 0x00000199 40a46584-2635-4694-892d-28170dcd6d50
  5. How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it: How to get a game share Survey cause i cant see it 2e4f9791-314c-4c83-8c33-519dbbdffadf
  6. Does anyone have a 2 day gold trial they'd be willing to share as i cant get one till monday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have a 2 day gold trial they'd be willing to share as i cant get one till monday?: thanks to anyone that can help ✌ b73aea6b-3f6a-4c89-8b98-5b62174630dd
  7. Cant upload and share video clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant upload and share video clips: I'm having trouble with the Xbox app for windows, The issue is that when i try to upload and share a video clip to my friends it says that i cant share it because of privacy settings or previous...
  8. you cant share game clip

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you cant share game clip: I'm trying to share this game clip with my friends, the clip is about a minute and a half long, and when i try to upload it in the xbox app it says that i can share the game clip, i already looked...
  9. Cant Share Gameclips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Share Gameclips: hey guys i have an issue & im wondering is anyone else experiencing this. For some reason all of a sudden i cant share my game clips i was once able to but not now it says " sorry something went...
  10. CANT SHARE MY XBOX LIVE WITH MY OTHER CONSOLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT SHARE MY XBOX LIVE WITH MY OTHER CONSOLE: Hi ! i have 2 xbox one at home and i recently purchased a 12months of xbox live that i install in m y xbox one x. the problem is i tryed to share the LIVE with my other console and apparently i...