Can't Sign In, Can You Help?

Discus and support Can't Sign In, Can You Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having trouble signing in. Error 8007007A shows up. I didn't delete my profile, but instead downloaded it. That fixes the issue, but then when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nightcaster460, May 16, 2019.

1. Can't Sign In, Can You Help?

I'm having trouble signing in. Error 8007007A shows up. I didn't delete my profile, but instead downloaded it. That fixes the issue, but then when I sign out and sign back in, it happens again. I'm on the Xbox 360. I checked the Xbox Live connection, and
    there's a service alert. Maybe that's the problem. Please fix it.

:)

Nightcaster460, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Can't Sign In, Can You Help?

1. Can't Sign In, Can You Help? - Similar Threads - Can't Sign Help

2. Can't sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10, error code 0x80070520. No help ANYWHERE!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10, error code 0x80070520. No help ANYWHERE!!!: I've tried every so called fix suggested on every help forum on the web (rough guess) and nothing works! I can log in to xbox.com on a browser and I can log in to the xbox app on my PC if I use...
  3. Please help me I can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me I can't sign in: please anyone can tell me how to sign in? Because on my iPhone 10 even though I used the correct username and password it won't freaking work, it frustrates me a lot, if anyone know the answer...
  4. Can't sign into my account please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into my account please help: Hi xbox I'm been getting the error code 0x87DD0006 for 20 min's now I and I can't sign into my account on xbox can you please check this as soon as possible please because I'm getting angry and...
  5. Can't sign in error 0x87DD0006 Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in error 0x87DD0006 Please Help: I've been trying to sign in for a while now and it has not been working I've tried everything and, checked if Xbox services are up and running which they are, I've changed my passwords made sure...
  6. Got suspension on one account, now I can't sign in to Xbox live on my other accounts help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspension on one account, now I can't sign in to Xbox live on my other accounts help!: So about 5 day ago I got a 3 week suspension, but what I don't understand is that I can't sign in too Xbox live on my other accounts even if I create a new one. But the enforcement was just for my...
  7. Please help... can't sign in to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help... can't sign in to 360: Got error code 8015D000 over a week ago & haven't been able to sign in to my 360 since. Signed in to account.live.com & did the "send a code" thing but still couldn't sign in to 360. Changed my...
  8. help - can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    help - can't sign in: can't sign into Xbox one - after I enter my password it asks me to finish adding security info then I have a message saying can't send a code to that number try a different one but I can't do...
  9. I need help I just joined live gold and I can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I just joined live gold and I can't sign in: you see someone hacked my email years ago and I forgot all about it , and days ago I joined LIVE GOLD with the same email and all good, days later I can't sign in .... and the email was hacked so...
  10. help i can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    help i can't sign in: help i cant sign into xbox live c930da73-6ca1-48cd-af9d-2d1fd9bd0162