Cant sign in into Xbox App

Discus and support Cant sign in into Xbox App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, since this takes over and is very depressing i need to open a thread here. My Problem is the following: I need to login into the xbox app into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hitlaa, Dec 4, 2021.

1. hitlaa
    hitlaa Guest

Hi, since this takes over and is very depressing i need to open a thread here.

My Problem is the following: I need to login into the xbox app into several accounts a day. Once I enter the E-Mail it asks for the password, I enter the correct password and then it asks about windows Hello, I always chose to just use it for this app and then click on proceed. But then it ALWAYS kicks me back to the "enter the password" screen. The password i entered is correct. I used to get around this error by deleting ANOTHER account in the windows account settings, closing xbox app, then trying to sign in, then it worked. But now, as it was before, it doesnt matter what I try, It doesnt matter wether I delete ALL Account from the Microsoft Device or try a new account. I simply cannot login.

I always get kicked back to the enter password screen.

What ive tried so far:

-reinstalled xbox apps

-went into services.msc and made sure all xbox related services are running

-updated my device to the latest update

-deleted all accounts from windows 10 and tried to login again

-repaired xbox app

Im at the end of my patience. I simply dont understand whats causing the issue nor do I know how to fix it. I hope you can help me here.

https://imgur.com/a/RjMsWvH

After the second pciture, it returns to the first picture...

:)

hitlaa, Dec 4, 2021
  2. vxCHIEFxv Win User

WOW

cant sign in cant connect to xbox live, cant start any apps or games, ya know just the usual
  3. ROGUESTURGEON Win User

cant sign in to the xbox app

4. DivineWrath Win User

cant sign in to the xbox app

I have the same error and tried the method, reinstalled the app and still have the same(0x409) 0xD000000D error
  5. DiscoMinion Win User

Cant sign into xbox app

Hey TigerAsche65024,

I ran into something similar but the following day the issue was gone. Are you still hitting the issue? If so, can you try to uninstall the app and then reinstall? Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks

- Disco
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cant sign into Xbox app

• On your PC, go to
      Xbox.com
      and select Sign in. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help you solve them. If you can’t go beyond the sign-in screen, select
      Forgot my password and follow the instructions.
    • If that didn’t work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Time & language. Under Date & time make sure the
      Set time automatically setting is turned on.
    • If none of those options work, select the Start
      button > Settings >
      Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox
      app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

Learn what to do when you can't sign in to your Microsoft account
Thema:

1. Cant sign in into Xbox App - Similar Threads - Cant sign App

2. cant sign into the xbox app for pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into the xbox app for pc: so every time i try to sign into the Xbox app for windows the sign in menu would appear for a brief amount of time then it sends me back into the Xbox app and when i go to the Xbox web page it...
  3. cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant sign into xbox or xbox app on pc: Whenever I try to sign in nothing happens. I click the button and just nothing happens. Ive reinstalled many times, reset my xbox auth manager and it just doesn't work. very annoyed rn but because...
  4. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  5. Cant sign in to pc app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in to pc app: Hi All, I've recently had to change my Microsoft password for security reasons. Since then I've been unable to log into the PC app. I've logged into the xbox fine. I've tried everything I can...
  6. cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string": My problem is when i try to sign into another account on the Xbox app windows 10 it says "unable to sign into Xbox live." "invalid json string" , I've done everything possible for it to work and...
  7. Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App cant sign into Xbox live: iv been trying for days now and i cant seem to sign into xbox live on my PC, on Xbox App or in games, i get the error code 0x80072EFD along with the message "we couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live"...
  8. I cant sign into Xbox App or anything xbox on my computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign into Xbox App or anything xbox on my computer.: When I try to sign in to Xbox, it will blink a few times and I tried doing all the things that it says online to troubleshoot and I tried doing the thing where someone had the same problem on a...
  9. I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update: Yesterday I was playing my games on XBOX app - PC . I have a current XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Today since accepting the new windows 10 update I can not log in at all when I click sign...
  10. Cant sign in to xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in to xbox app: I recently switched PCs and downloaded the xbox app onto my new PC. But when i click sign in nothing happens. No matter what screen it is i try to sign in on (the offline friends list, the...