Can’t Sign in Minecraft PS4 (CD)

Discus and support Can’t Sign in Minecraft PS4 (CD) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have the minecraft cd on ps4 and evertime i sign in nothing happens and it still says SIGN IN. Please help 90a6ebfa-e242-4920-bb44-b4705d8eb5fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KlayerZ, Jul 2, 2020.

1. KlayerZ
    KlayerZ Guest

So i have the minecraft cd on ps4 and evertime i sign in nothing happens and it still says
    SIGN IN. Please help

:)

KlayerZ, Jul 2, 2020
  2. SCOOPE_Marco Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

i had the same problem, you’ve got to go to the minecraft store, texture packs, search. the search for the bedrock pack and install it (it’s free) and then you will be able to sign in. if you still can’t sign in then i don’t know, sorry :(
    Thanks so much, this worked for me!
    If you are on ps4 you have to go on remoteconnect minecraft i did that and now i have one
  3. ShawnAnthxny Win User

Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

bro has anyone fixed this issue its really ruining the whole gimmick of bedrocks "cross play"
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve
    tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Finbar,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are having issues connecting your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4

Have you looked for a solution in the Minecraft
    forum
    ?
Thema:

1. Can’t Sign in Minecraft PS4 (CD) - Similar Threads - Can’t Sign Minecraft

2. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  3. Why can’t I sign into Minecraft but I can sign in to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into Minecraft but I can sign in to Xbox?: I signed my Microsoft account on Minecraft and then it said, ‘Sorry something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on Xbox.com’ I did it again like a lot of times and said the same thing again....
  4. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4: Last week I linked my microsoft account with my ps4 version of minecraft. It worked fine and have been playing with my friend on a different platform. Two days ago I tried to play and I was not...
  5. I can’t sign into Microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Microsoft on minecraft: Hi im trying to sign into microsoft on my playstation, i made an accound using the code and everything, but when i press to sign in, theres the loading screen and my game gets completly stuck...
  6. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4: The previous question thread i saw had no actual solutions then got locked after a month. I have been unable to find a working solution and i just wanna play with my friends on xbox, please help...
  7. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  8. Signed out of Micro Account on Minecraft PS4 and I can’t get back in now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signed out of Micro Account on Minecraft PS4 and I can’t get back in now: So I signed into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4 bedrock and it linked and everything and there were no problems other than my bedrock stuff that I’ve had like my Earth Skin weren’t showing...
  9. Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up: i try and try and try to sign up for the beta so i can get the skin, first couple of times I did it was on the first day it was announced. Signing in would yield nothing but pulling up the...
  10. I can’t sign in on minecraft Please Guide me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign in on minecraft Please Guide me: guide me in minecraft my version is 1.2.11 if you to sign in into minecraft Just reply please 3b82321d-24fc-4430-abf5-f23b7306a5c3