Cant sign in on my minecarft Nintendo switch

Discus and support Cant sign in on my minecarft Nintendo switch in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Every time i try to sign in with the code they give you to connect to your account it says something went wrong 94c3eff1-1956-4b1c-a04a-a0bd6d1a7e91 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SpirantChair669, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Cant sign in on my minecarft Nintendo switch

Every time i try to sign in with the code they give you to connect to your account it says something went wrong

:)

SpirantChair669, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

If you're able to successfully log into your Microsoft account, but are having difficulty in getting your Minecraft/Mojang account to connect successfully, then I recommend that you reach out to Mojang Support so that they may further assist you with getting
    connected.
    If you can't login for any reason, try another browser. That works sometimes (more than sometimes).
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi SpirantChair669,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you able to log into your Microsoft account at
    account.microsoft.com or
    xbox.com successfully? Are you having issues connecting your Microsoft account for Minecraft on the Switch, or your Mojang (Minecraft) account?

If you're able to successfully log into your Microsoft account, but are having difficulty in getting your Minecraft/Mojang account to connect successfully, then I recommend that you reach out to Mojang Support so that they may further assist you with getting
    connected.

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

Mojang Support

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. DhiraN08 Win User

XBox one X in Indonesia?

thank you for the answer. does Xbox same like Nintendo Switch here in Indonesia? I can still play Fornite online with the Nintendo Switch even there's no Indonesia region on Nintendo Switch
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Problème compte microsoft pour minecaft nintendo switch [Translation-Microsoft account problem for minecaft Nintendo switch]

Hello NightyGP

You would have to sign out completely with the old Microsoft account, then sign in with the new one. Problem arises if you used the old Microsoft account as the Nintendo switch log in you will have all kinds of errors. Any account issues thru Nintendo you
    can contact them at
    Nintendo support

Thanks

brad

Xbox Forum support
  6. 99dc9a29-f33b-4069-9 Win User

Jeu en ligne impossible minecraft (Online game Impossible Minecraft)

Je joue sur nintendo switch

Translation:

I play on Nintendo Switch
Thema:

1. Cant sign in on my minecarft Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Cant sign minecarft

2. i have Gold but i cant sign in to my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have Gold but i cant sign in to my games: i have tried restart, power off power on, signining out signing in, uninstall and reinstalled even played other games. but when i want to play apex or fortnite it tells me that i need xbox live...
  3. Cant Sign in on windows 10 minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Sign in on windows 10 minecraft: I just redeemed my code to get a free windows 10 edition Minecraft but when I try to log into my Xbox live account it says We tried to sign you into your , Xbox Live Account, but something went...
  4. I cant sign in into my XBOX ONE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in into my XBOX ONE account.: Hi, as my title says it, I can't sign in into my XBOX ONE account, the error that appears is: OX-800706ba Can you let me know what is going on and how to fix this? Ive tried so far ALL the steps...
  5. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  6. Cant sign in on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in on Xbox live: I get an error 0x80a40008 when trying to sign in on my xbox one. And i cant set My home Xbox on my second account. Error: cant save changes. e5bfd4b8-8240-46bc-b992-1bdf7ac0b650
  7. i cant sign in xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant sign in xbox app on pc: when i try to sign in it says i cant and tells me to try later but it has been like this for really long time now and i dont know what to do a597fb35-e629-4e07-8267-5ab235da4e2f
  8. I have cities skylines on my xbox and im signed into my account but i cant get it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have cities skylines on my xbox and im signed into my account but i cant get it for free: Please help because paradox interactive told me to contact you guys about the issue 23ba8c9b-067f-446c-bc8a-1cdd69ba468d
  9. I cant sign in on xbox.com or get backwards compatible gold games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign in on xbox.com or get backwards compatible gold games on my xbox one: I am trying to get Metal Gear Revengence (the current gold backwards compatible game), and on my Xbox One when I try to purchase it I get an error saying "to try again on my xbox" when im on my...
  10. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider: When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the problem. So I did that, and it brought me to a...