Can't sign in on some game pass games

Discus and support Can't sign in on some game pass games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having troubles playing some games on the xbox app for pc. On both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Age of Empires II Definitive Edition whenever i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by José Pablo Cruz, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Can't sign in on some game pass games

Hi, I'm having troubles playing some games on the xbox app for pc. On both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Age of Empires II Definitive Edition whenever i launch the game it opens, but then doesn't let me play because it doesn't detect my account and give
    no other option but to close it.

:)

José Pablo Cruz, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in on some game pass games

1. Can't sign in on some game pass games - Similar Threads - Can't sign game

2. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  3. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  4. Can't sign up for Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign up for Xbox Game Pass for PC: My PC has the required updates for Win 10, it's set up to handle graphics intensive games and I was able to download, install and open the beta Xbox for PC app. Unfortunately, when I try to sign...
  5. can't sign in to my Jigsaw game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign in to my Jigsaw game: I bought a new PC and have logged into my account, I can open and play Solitaire and Majong fine but it won't let me into my Jigsaw game, every time I open it it logs me out and tells me to sign...
  6. Can't play games without signing into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games without signing into another account: So, my stepdad got an Xbox One S & I got his Xbox One. On his Xbox One S, he has Rainbow Six Siege. I transferred/copied or whatever, Siege to my console and it keeps saying to sign in with the...
  7. Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign back into my Xbox (Beta) game pass?: I've already paid for it and I accidently signed out of my Xbox (Beta) game pass for my laptop and now it wont let me sign back in. Do I have to pay for it again?...
  8. Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on some Microsoft Games: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for about a year. I really enjoy it, and the achievements motivated me to keep playing. Earlier today, I decided to install some of the other...
  9. xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox可以登录,但游戏登录不了。 [Xbox can sign in, but the game can't sign in.]: 这 的话就没法 载存档了 [Translation - That way, you won't be able to load the archive.] [img] 1c793bb8-fa61-4ba7-bcd7-97dee74af309
  10. Can't sign in to Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Bingo game: I have been trying to sign in for hours, my internet is fine, but the sign in process keeps saying there was a connection problem and to contact this site if the problem persists. This is the...