Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.

Discus and support Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone else still having a problem where you can't sign in? Where it says you'll need internet do this? Because I am, I try and sign in won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr. Owlj, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. Mr. Owlj
    Mr. Owlj Guest

Is anyone else still having a problem where you can't sign in? Where it says you'll need internet do this? Because I am, I try and sign in won't let me. I check my internet says it's good, soo I disconnect and reconnect, doesn't work. Soo I removed my
    account to try and add it back and now I can't even add my account back. It keeps putting me in a loading screen with the normal loading circle. Then it goes away for a second, then brings up another loading screen with a white large loading circle for about
    2 or 3 seconds, then disappears again just to leave me at the add new menu. I've tried restarting my xbox via settings, didn't work, tried the holding the xbox button till it shuts off and unplugging it method, still doesn't work. So then I tried full shutdown,
    doesn't do nothing. So I decided to factory reset with keep games on and....it still didn't work. Soo now I'm just burnt out of ideas and really angry and hoping that someone has a solution.

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

Can't sign in or add account

Hello TA,

Sorry for the issue with signing in. You can try a couple of things and see if it helps. Make sure the

windows and everything is up to date
    . Corrupted data may cause your game to not work properly. here are two steps on how to isolate the system issue:

1. Perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update, or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is a

guide
    on how to perform a clean boot.

2. Here is a
    guide
    on how to download the apps troubleshooter.

Hope this helps, please let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team
  3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Synn thanks for keeping us in the loop!

We suggest trying a reset of the console since the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  4. TA Synn Win User

Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, it did not solve the issue. I haven't had any issues with my pc or apps. The only trouble I've been having is on my console itself.
  5. Pablo Jáquez Win User

Xbox One Sign-In Error

I did as instructed and my situation remains the same. I still cannot add any account into my Xbox and my brother's account reports a 0x801901f4 or a 080190005 error when trying to sign-in. Which was happening to my account and is the reason that I removed
    it and tried to add it again, but now I can't.
  6. dedshot2k Win User

Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

Just want to know if it is an issue on your end. Which will be fixed over time. Or if it's the xbox console it self?

And what I should do? Return it to be replaced?
Thema:

1. Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox. - Similar Threads - Can't sign add

2. Xbox App on iPhone: Can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on iPhone: Can't sign in: I have a question/troubleshoot the Xbox game app on my phone iPhone info: iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14.2 Xbox app version: 2009.1009.1918 So the problem is entering my password. It won't accept my...
  3. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  4. Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account: My Xbox One S could not sign me in. Following various instructions, I restarted and reset the console multiple times without any luck, then removed my account and tried to add it back and now I...
  5. Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Não consigo entrar ou adicionar conta. -Xbox One S - I can't sign in or add an...: Comprei recentemente um Xbox One S All Digital, mas na primeira tentativa de uso, na configuração não consegui entrar com a conta Microsoft, pois a caixa de acesso não apareceu. Ao terminar a...
  6. Xbox One X can't add account or sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X can't add account or sign in: Just bought an Xbox one X and i cannot sign into my account When i try to ''add new'' for my profile get a circle like loading and then just takes me back to the ''add new'' promt There is no...
  7. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  8. Can't sign in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in or add account: Two days ago, I played destiny 2 through the xbox app streaming function on my pc. After a few hours of play I logged out for a while. I later returned to play on the console itself and noticed...
  9. can't sign in, can't re-add account after removing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in, can't re-add account after removing it: We originally got to this because of a problem with Rocket League. Attempting to trouble-shoot that we hard-rebooted the Xbox. After the hard reboot we were unable to sign in to Xbox Live. We...
  10. Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?: So I deleted my one and only account on my xbox one. When I try to re-add my account and sign in, I am unable to get past the guest key Is there any way I can get my account back on my Xbox?...