Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x

Discus and support Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've had this xbox for a year or so, then when I tried to log on today it'll skip the pop-up passkey prompt everytime. So, I factory reset everything,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kaoticmonster27, May 15, 2022.

1. Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x

I've had this xbox for a year or so, then when I tried to log on today it'll skip the pop-up passkey prompt everytime. So, I factory reset everything, and now it won't even let me add my account.

Is anyone else having/had this problem?

:)

kaoticmonster27, May 15, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Kaoticmonster27! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please let me know what happens when you try to create an account?
  3. WPAK Win User

Multiple XBox Live Free Member Accounts

Hi there,

you can create a new account by signing out via the Guide button on the controller and pressing 'X' after that press 'X' again to sign in, or select 'create new profile' this will create another profile.

Just keep in mind that every gamer profile needs to be connected to a different Microsoft account (or create an 'offline' account which doesn't connect to Xbox Live.)
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

cannot login

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that. Is there an exact error message/ code it gives you each time you attempt to either sign on or create an account on your Xbox One X?

Have you tried to create an account online via our website? Here's a helpful article:

"Sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox one"

Hope to hear back soon to further assist.
  5. WPAK Win User

Multiple Profiles

Hi there

-

Any Microsoft Account (email address) can have only one xbox live account (profile), but you can always create another profile with a different Microsoft account (email address).

If they don't use any gold subscription specific functionality (like online gameplay, Apps etc) then the free subscription would be enough.

-

To create another profile on the console do the following:

1. press the Guide button on the controller this will open the Guide menu,

2. press X to sign the currently profile out.

3. when no profile is signed in and the Guide menu is shown press X to be able to select Create profile

You can specify a different Microsoft account or create one in the process of creating another xbox live profile

-

If there are any questions just let us know.
  6. WeltyManatee83 Win User

Surface Pro : X-Box Music Sign-in Error 0xc00d1388 (Sign-in isn't supported in your region at this time)

I live in Vietnam and I created my account in Vietnam. I can't sign in to the Xbox Music too
Thema:

1. Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x - Similar Threads - Can't sign create

2. I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.: I have had a problem for the past couple of days now. Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three: - Microsoft Store - Minecraft Launcher - Xbox App It won't...
  3. Can't sign in after email change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in after email change: So recently I changed my primary email from one i created as a child (yes the name was obviously stupid) to something that I will use permanently. After the change I was not able to sign into any...
  4. Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft: Hi, Every time I open the game it asks me to use an email address that's closed, and when putting in the new one it reverts back to the password for the old account that it's saying is incorrect...
  5. Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account: I 've just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but the launcher won't let me try to log in. When I open the launcher and press the "Microsoft Login" button I have only a red...
  6. can't sign into xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into xbox 360 games on the xbox one: Hey, so I'm having some trouble playing xbox 360 games on the xbox one. I just bought a 360 game from the game store but when I open the game, a pop-up says that I've been disconnected form xbox...
  7. Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account: can any one solve it?. i'm already reinstall xbox app and it does't work. aff672e3-05f8-46d6-8d24-de3814713fc8
  8. I can't sign into my xbox account on mobile! Can't sign into Minecraft Bedrock on Mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my xbox account on mobile! Can't sign into Minecraft Bedrock on Mobile.: When I try to click the sign in button nothing happens, so I click Minecraft and I get error code creeper which means your internet or something like that. But I can play roblox so Microsoft fix...
  9. Can't create new profile on hand-me-down 360S, can't sign in a profile to save any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create new profile on hand-me-down 360S, can't sign in a profile to save any ...: We were given an xbox 360S from a friend who got a new one. Bottom line is we can't save our progress on games we play because we can't sign in to any profile or create one. We can't create or...
  10. Can't sign into or create new accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into or create new accounts: can't sign into my profile at all not even offline is this part of the whole problem that Xbox is having right now or is something else wrong I've tried re starting...