cant sign in region not supported

Discus and support cant sign in region not supported in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just bought my son his dream xbox one with 5 games. but its useless cause im unable to sign in due to message this region not supported . cant sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by abdullahaltayeb, Oct 25, 2018.

1. cant sign in region not supported

i just bought my son his dream xbox one with 5 games. but its useless cause im unable to sign in due to message this region not supported . cant sign in cant download cant even play games from c.d. im ectremely disappointed and hes heartbroken

:)

abdullahaltayeb, Oct 25, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    The original post was closed, but this is still an issue. RE: Cannot buy Xbox content from money in Microsoft account, or any FREE xbox item without giving credit card info

Paypal has to match your account region so you cant usr a german creditcard on a uk paypal and expect it to work

Billing info must match the xbox account region

Also has to be in a supported region not all xbox live regions are paypal supported

Fyi billing is not handled here but at your regions 1800 number for zbox

ngocphi, Oct 25, 2018
  3. direct tv not working

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport1 4 min

@OneGuideBrasil OneGuide is currently not supported in that region, unfortunately. ^PC

nightmare...cant believe

MushroomApe6646, Oct 25, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone in the forums can do. You can contact support directly and get there recommendations. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Oct 25, 2018
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Abdullah!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue, I am posting a link to the
    Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    list. If you don't see your country or region on this list, Unfortunately it is simply not supported.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 5, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone in the forums can do. You can contact support directly and get there recommendations. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Abdullah!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue, I am posting a link to the
    Xbox Live Countries and Regions
    list. If you don't see your country or region on this list, Unfortunately it is simply not supported.

I hope this helps!

8. ngocphi Win User

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Well first yoir account region actual region and console region and language region MUST match

So if you are in france you cant select english yoi go by the nationally supported language
  9. MushroomApe6646 Win User

direct tv not working

Xbox Support ‏@XboxSupport1 4 min

@OneGuideBrasil OneGuide is currently not supported in that region, unfortunately. ^PC

nightmare...cant believe
  10. ngocphi Win User

wrong region error code 0x80a40401

Importing a game system is completely different from playing online from a non supported region

Common use common sense

If you have.an issue with playing banned content in your country take.it.up with your local dealer

With all consoles.you can play your consoles anywhere but.services.arent available in non supported regions regardless of console

So online wouldnt.be available

Even xbox can be played without xbox live you just.need to be connected.to the internet just like every console.out there

You cant sign up for service.unless you live.in a supported.region this has been explained to you HOW.MANY TIMES ALREADY? By support and many other posters

HENCE the error you are receiving

If you read the terms of use which you really should you cant play from embargoed countries

Also selecting non supported.regions justs means you csnt play online from non supported countries

It doesnt mean you cant sign into your console

Hence the services warning

You can always select another region but you take your chances

Regardless of console

If you try an sign up from a embargoed country and pretend to be in a supported country

Regardless of which console if you are caught you will grt suspended
Thema:

1. cant sign in region not supported - Similar Threads - cant sign region

2. Cant sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360: I have been trying to play Oblivion on my Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility but when I open the game, it says "Disconnected from Xbox Live" and when I try to sign in it says I need to...
  3. Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bf7 - my Xbox cant access profile even though I'm signed in: My xbox is signed in to my profile but e everytime I press the home button on any controller or try and access my profile from the dashboard the screen just flashes a d nothing happens. As a...
  4. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: My minecraft is not working 2a652e03-aee1-4cd9-a225-a57d9912fe62
  5. Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email addy accidentally changed....Cant sign in: My nephew with speedy fingers somehow managed to mistype my email/sign in and now I cannot access our games and account. Can't even access Game Pass. HELP. Please....
  6. Cant sign into the official Xbox website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into the official Xbox website: Dear person reading this, I have been having a problem on signing into the official website for Xbox. I am signed in from Microsoft, The Xbox App, And the console itself. But it will not let me...
  7. Xbox game streaming app cant sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app cant sign in: Everytime I try to sign in it gives me the cannot sign in, there was an issue signing in. Try again later message. Had no problem before but now I can not sign in. submitted by /u/lethiefic...
  8. Cant sign into xbox live after doing update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into xbox live after doing update: I updated my xbox one sat. A.M. and was not able to sign in to my live account. The home button was lit up on my remote when I pressed it, it went to a blank screen and nothing happens. There is...
  9. Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward Compatibility games cant sign into profile: Im trying to play my backward compatible games on my Xbox One but every time I load one it says I need to sign in first. It pops up for me to download my profile but when I do it just tells me to...
  10. why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: ever since the update came out I tried to connect my Microsoft account to it so I can play with my mom, but it keeps saying "we tried to sign in to your Microsoft account, but something went...