cant sign in to account

Discus and support cant sign in to account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; last night i changed my security info to my xbox account and now i cant sign into my account it just gets stuck at a loading screen i have reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tenthousandmonoxides, Sep 2, 2019.

1. cant sign in to account

last night i changed my security info to my xbox account and now i cant sign into my account it just gets stuck at a loading screen i have reset my xbox and it still happens

:)

tenthousandmonoxides, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Death Lotus 118 Win User

I forgot my email address and password for my xbox live profile

i cant go to account because it needs my microsft account to sign in so i cant check the account if it wont let me sign in without the ACCOUNT.
  3. stuartgibson_76 Win User

Can't sign in.

mine is down too, cant sign in. removed the account and cant even re-add it because its saying cant sign you in
  4. tenthousandmonoxides Win User

cant sign in to account

I unplugged my xbox and plugged back in is how I reset it. I have not tried removing and redownloading my account

Update : I have removed and redownloaded my account and now I can access my account , thanks for the help
  5. Kyokusen Win User

Cant sign in to account

This is going to be a profile issue.

That error code usually means that the account that the email your using isn't associated to an account.

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151006

With this type of you issues, your going to need to contact xbox live.

They should be able to see if they can find your profile and if needed, get the case escalated so they can get the right email on the right profile.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

cant sign in to account

Hello tenthousandmonoxides,

Thank you for replying back so quickly. Also, thank you for clearing up what you meant by "Reset my Xbox", If you have not tried the other steps that I have suggested,
    Power Cycle Console and
    Remove and Redownload profile, then I would recommend trying those steps to see if they will resolve
    the issue. Once you've tried the steps please reply back letting us know if the issue was resolved or not.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

cant sign in to account

1. cant sign in to account - Similar Threads - cant sign account

2. Cant sign in to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to my account.: Xbox Live wont allow me to access my account. The error prompt keeps showing up saying to try again in a few minutes but its been three hours... The Xbox live status says that game playing and...
  3. cant sign into any account on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into any account on my xbox one: turned off xbox at 01:30am tuesday, turned on xbox at 4pm tuesday; couldnt sign into any of the 3 accounts on my xbox tried removing all accounts from my xbox and now when i click add new account...
  4. I cant sign in into my XBOX ONE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in into my XBOX ONE account.: Hi, as my title says it, I can't sign in into my XBOX ONE account, the error that appears is: OX-800706ba Can you let me know what is going on and how to fix this? Ive tried so far ALL the steps...
  5. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  6. I have cities skylines on my xbox and im signed into my account but i cant get it for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have cities skylines on my xbox and im signed into my account but i cant get it for free: Please help because paradox interactive told me to contact you guys about the issue 23ba8c9b-067f-446c-bc8a-1cdd69ba468d
  7. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider: When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the problem. So I did that, and it brought me to a...
  8. Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to my account, cant sign in and was billed for a subscription: Hey, I don't have access to any of the emails that are associated with my live account so I can't sign in and when , One email is deactivated due to it being compromised and the other one is still...
  9. Cant sign in my account on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in my account on xbox: Error code: 0x80a4001a Try again later. There was a problem, and we could not continue. What the hell is this? I can sign in computer but i cant in xbox. 9fb98ea2-9600-4c84-99bf-7e0f711f7003
  10. cant sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign into my account: 3 days ago i was going to play gta v.i turned on my xbox one and tried to sign in to my account(auto sign in is off). it took a while and ended up with an error.i contacted my friends and most of...