Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox

Discus and support Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help with the problem of not been able to sign in to fortnite on xbox. Get's to the screen press A to sign in then comes up with a screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew M, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Andrew M
    Andrew M New Member

Can anyone help with the problem of not been able to sign in to fortnite on xbox. Get's to the screen press A to sign in then comes up with a screen saying unable to sign in to xbox live, try again later. It has been doing this since last weekend. Have spoken to epic games, who said it was a Microsoft problem. Have sent problem request through xbox to Microsoft, but haven't had a reply as yet. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and gotten a result with the problem.
    Regards

Andrew M, Mar 5, 2021
  2. MichaelHoffman5 Win User

Error code xbox assist 0xCFFFF82E

Since I can't sign in how can I play Fortnite? It won't let me log in so that means my xbox one is useless?
  3. thedriver101 Win User

crossplay fortnite xbox one-pc

It doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon. You can't sign into Fortnite on multiple platforms with the same account. They haven't found a fix for that yet.
  4. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

5. CaitlinCross Win User

Xbox live gold sharing

I've signed in on my account on his xbox, then downloading fortnite. Is that right? Should it give him the freedom to play online on fortnite using my xbox live gold?
  6. Aditya Srivatsa Win User

xbox live

Why can't the xbox game devolopers take fortnite as an exception
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox - Similar Threads - Can't sign fortnite

2. can't sign into gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into gamepass: I can't sign into gamepass, it says blocked by admin, is there an alternate way to sign in? c070bd89-650c-423d-9c39-9a42b4ff79ef
  3. Can't sign into fortnight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into fortnight: When try to play fortnight it loads until the sign in then it says can't sign into xboxlive try again later. It has been this way for a week I have tried everything...
  4. GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass for PC sign up loop, can't download games: I signed up for Game Pass for PC, and it won't let me download any Game Pass games from the Xbox app on my PC. Whenever I try, the only option I have is "Play with Game Pass" and when I click on...
  5. how can i fix: "xboxUserAddError" on Among us? (i can't sign in)

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i fix: "xboxUserAddError" on Among us? (i can't sign in): Hi, I know that since Innersloth has published the new map Airship, many players are having problems signing in to create an account. Some of them issues are already fixed on android devises, but...
  6. Can't Sign Into Xbox Live on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Sign Into Xbox Live on PC: I recently had to reinstall Windows on one of my PCs and I am unable to sign into Xbox Live through any of the apps (Xbox Game Bar, Xbox App, Microsoft Store). I am still able to do so from all my...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10, error 0x409 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox App on Windows 10, error 0x409 0x80070424: I've tried reinstalling xbox apps and and many solutions from the Internet 03130165-2280-458d-914c-9a7a625526e4
  8. Can't sign into my xbox live acount in xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into my xbox live acount in xbox app for pc.: When i open my app and click sign in button only black screen appears for a second and i am back at home page. 175abd95-4d6b-40b5-9796-888626c143ea
  9. xbox identity provider can't sign me in into games or xbox apps without vpn in Syria.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox identity provider can't sign me in into games or xbox apps without vpn in Syria.: when i try to sign in into a game or any xbox app it shows that we couldn't sign you in to xbox live .But when i use a vpn it works just fine .all my friends are facing the same problem.we can...
  10. Jag kan inte logga in med mitt fortnite konto som jag skapat på datorn på xbox[I can't sign ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jag kan inte logga in med mitt fortnite konto som jag skapat på datorn på xbox[I can't sign ...: Jag köpte ett xbox och jag ville logga in med mitt fortnite konto på fortnite. Men då stod det "error" och sen att mitt konto inte går att spela med på xbox plattformen. Vill jättejärna få ett...