Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox

Discus and support Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help with the problem of not been able to sign in to fortnite on xbox. Get's to the screen press A to sign in then comes up with a screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew M, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Andrew M
    Andrew M New Member

Can anyone help with the problem of not been able to sign in to fortnite on xbox. Get's to the screen press A to sign in then comes up with a screen saying unable to sign in to xbox live, try again later. It has been doing this since last weekend. Have spoken to epic games, who said it was a Microsoft problem. Have sent problem request through xbox to Microsoft, but haven't had a reply as yet. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and gotten a result with the problem.
    Regards

Andrew M, Mar 5, 2021
  2. MichaelHoffman5 Win User

Error code xbox assist 0xCFFFF82E

Since I can't sign in how can I play Fortnite? It won't let me log in so that means my xbox one is useless?
  3. thedriver101 Win User

crossplay fortnite xbox one-pc

It doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon. You can't sign into Fortnite on multiple platforms with the same account. They haven't found a fix for that yet.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox account not linking to Epic Games

Hello again, that's really weird, I can't tell you about Twitch, but at Epic once synced an account they no longer allow you to switch accounts.

If you have access to your Epic account, sign in and try to add manually, another way is to sign in to an Xbox to sign in to Fortnite so that the account syncs with Epic.
  5. Mr daffypyle Win User

I can't select game or party chat on fortnite

1. Sign out Fortnite, then sign back in.
    2. Install the latest Fortnite patch.
    3. Update your sound card driver.
    4. Make sure your microphone is on for Fortnite.
    5. Check your audio settings.
    6. Reinstall Fortnite
    7. .

6. CaitlinCross Win User

Xbox live gold sharing

I've signed in on my account on his xbox, then downloading fortnite. Is that right? Should it give him the freedom to play online on fortnite using my xbox live gold?
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox - Similar Threads - Can't sign fortnite

2. Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game even with profile that bought it signed in: Long story short, if you play on your profile, but keep the one who bought games sighed in on the side, you can play their games. I can do this with my brother and cousin's profiles. But if my...
  3. Can't sign in to Xbox app for Windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app for Windows: Hi, Since a couple of days ago the Xbox app for Windows says that I'm signed out. When I click sign in the app reloads and nothing happens. If I go to the settings it says that I'm signed in with...
  4. Can't sign in profile on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in profile on my Xbox 360: I'm trying to sign in on my Xbox 360 after like a year with the account I always use on my One, but I recieve an error message that says there is a problem with the credentials, but I'm sure the...
  5. I can't sign in to the xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to the xbox app on pc: I ca't sign in to my microsoft account on the xbox app and i can't play any games. 6fcd0689-dfcc-4d99-95ba-6379fa521d2d
  6. Xbox App Sign In Screen Flashing 3 Times, Can't Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Sign In Screen Flashing 3 Times, Can't Sign In: Hello everyone, I have been having this issue for a while now where I am completely unable to sign in to the Xbox app as whenever I click on the sign in button, the sign in popup will flash 3...
  7. Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't see Halo Infinite Co-op flight sign up on PC Xbox Insider (I do have game pass): I know the beta ends August 1st but I wanted to play a little bit of the coop with a friend on PC gamepass. Seen a lot of people say you just get it on the xbox insider hub on PC if you have...
  8. I can't sign into my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my minecraft account: I can't sign into my minecraft account on anything, all i have is the name. If I click "manage account" on the one launcher that is still signed in, then it takes me to a completely separate...
  9. I can't sign in to the Xbox App through PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to the Xbox App through PC: For the past week or so whenever I have tried to sign in through the Xbox app, however it refreshes the page and nothing happens. I can still access and open games, however they ask me to sign in...
  10. Jag kan inte logga in med mitt fortnite konto som jag skapat på datorn på xbox[I can't sign ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jag kan inte logga in med mitt fortnite konto som jag skapat på datorn på xbox[I can't sign ...: Jag köpte ett xbox och jag ville logga in med mitt fortnite konto på fortnite. Men då stod det "error" och sen att mitt konto inte går att spela med på xbox plattformen. Vill jättejärna få ett...