Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

Discus and support Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jamicanstud [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamicanstud, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

/u/jamicanstud, Oct 21, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

control is shutting down all the time

3. XPLG xLEGACYx Win User

keep diconecting me plz help

im getting an Xbox error code 8015d02e and every time i try to sing in it says disconnected from Xbox live .. i was just recently playing a game on a cord controller but i want to play wireless so i turd on the other controller but it said player 2 so i
    singed out on cord controller and signed in on with the wireless controller .but it still said player 2 so i cutoff me Xbox and when i got back on i wouldn't let me sign in
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will the Xbox Wireless PC Adapters work for the next gen controllers?

Hi,

I can't see why not. After all, the Series X and S console support Xbox One controllers. That shows the way these new controllers connect hasn't changed. They should work on PC with the Wireless Adaptor.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

wireless xbox 360 controller on win10 without reciever

and what does the connect button do on controller?
    The connect button starts the pairing process with a Xbox 360 console or the Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows.

The Xbox 360 controller uses a proprietary wireless protocol, and NOT Bluetooth. So the standard wireless devices in your computer can't work with the Xbox 360 wireless controller.

You absolutely definitely need the Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows if you wish to use your Xbox 360 controller on your PC.

Make sure you do NOT get the Wireless Gaming Receiver for Xbox One controllers, as they won't work with Xbox 360 controllers.

Also if you try to use a Play & Charge USB cable on your Xbox 360 controller, this will also not work, as the Play & Charge cable ONLY carries power, but does NOT transmit controller data.

So if you don't want to buy a wireless receiver, your only options are to buy a dedicated wired Xbox 360 controller (that has a non-removable USB cord attached), or get a Xbox One controller with Bluetooth functionality.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 controller driver

Hi,

Is your Controller. wired or wireless? If you've plugged your wireless Controller in using a play and charge, im affraid you're out of luck. The 360 wireless Controller remains wireless It can't be made Into a wired controller.

All windows versions after Windows XP have the Xbox 360 controller drivers pre-installed, there is no driver to install.
Thema:

Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider...

1. Can't sign in to GamePass or get wireless controllers to work after recent XBOX insider... - Similar Threads - Can't sign GamePass

2. Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in or add accounts to my xbox.: Is anyone else still having a problem where you can't sign in? Where it says you'll need internet do this? Because I am, I try and sign in won't let me. I check my internet says it's good, soo I...
  3. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  4. New XBOX S X new user can't sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX S X new user can't sign in: Dear community, I bought my first xbox a few days ago - series X - I have a microsoft account and game tag on PC but I can't sign in on the console. I live in China and the xbox is import from...
  5. "CAN'T SIGN IN TO XBOX LIVE RIGHT NOW"

in XBoX on Windows
    "CAN'T SIGN IN TO XBOX LIVE RIGHT NOW": Majority of my games don't even get to the main menu because it needs a sign in. And I can't sign into xbox live at all. It tells me to try again later but it hasn't worked in a couple months....
  6. Can't sign into Xbox Live on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Xbox Live on PC: I cannot sign into Xbox Live on the Xbox app for Windows 10. It asks me to try again later but this is a day after I originally had the problem. It signs into other accounts just fine, but not...
  7. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot: Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or...
  8. Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate: Yesterday ended my beta game pass for PC and I buy for a new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. There is no way to sign in to it! cd1edb9c-622b-4705-89c0-e9d3d22c14d3
  9. Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to the new Gamepass Ultimate: Yesterday ended my beta game pass for PC and I buy for a new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. There is no way to sign in to it! I entered with my Microsoft account, can see my games , but no way to sign...
  10. Não consigo assinar o GamePass no Xbox. O que faço?[I can't sign gameparse on Xbox. What do...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo assinar o GamePass no Xbox. O que faço?[I can't sign gameparse on Xbox. What do...: Oi, estou com dificuldades para efetuar a assinatura do Game Pass no Xbox. Quando clico em assinar, aparece uma mensagem falando que eu devo usar um método diferente de pagamento e que a compra...