Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android

Discus and support Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have read the forums and all I even ask for help to the community but nothing they say to do works. I trie signing to xbox live firts then sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CassyCassy48, Nov 5, 2019.

1. CassyCassy48
    CassyCassy48 Guest

I have read the forums and all I even ask for help to the community but nothing they say to do works.

I trie signing to xbox live firts then sign into minecraft but it jus goes to the sign in screen then back to the menu but with the sign in icon still there. I did the same thing signing in from my phones browsers but doesn't work either. I tried signing
    in from an old phone that has an old Minecraft PE edition and that one did allow me to sign in so I tried again on the new phone with the updated version but no it keeps on doing the same thing sometimes gives me a black screen then goes back to the menu.
    Please help with this from what I've seen a lot of people still have this problem and haven't been able to find a solution to this.

:)

CassyCassy48, Nov 5, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi CassyCassy48

I would suggest to uninstall the game and reinstall it and then try to sign in again. Also try restarting your phone
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CassyCassy48,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

If you haven't already done so, please check in your app store if the game needs any updates. If it doesn't have any updates available, try uninstalling and then re-installing the entire game on your device.

Try signing in to account.xbox.com on the same device.

Please let us know if you have re-installed the game, and you are able to access your Xbox Live account from the reference link.
  4. qwegggweg Win User

My friend can't join any server or realm in minecraft PE

You can join realms in mincraft pe, but my friend can't join in any server for some reason.
  5. LIGH7NINGPIG Win User

Can't add points

AND all we wanted to do was add the Mincraft SK5 - we can't use a debit/credit card to purchase this.
  6. AZTECH Z17 Win User

Custom skins?

uhhh... NO that would runin mincraft! mincraft is supposed to be JUST blacks.. they will NEVER do that... noob!
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Mincraft for Android - Similar Threads - Can't sign Mincraft

2. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: Does anybody know how to sign back into mc? Ever since I updated it logged me out and whenever I try to sign back in it says "Something went wrong There is a problem with your microsoft account....
  3. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  4. Can't sign into online games that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into online games that we purchased: Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get. Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to verify your passcode for [Mod Removed -...
  5. why can't I sign into microsoft on minecraft ps4 editiion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I sign into microsoft on minecraft ps4 editiion.: It's been months since I was able to log in. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, I've signed into the website, and I even made a new account to see if that would fix the issue. But no matter...
  6. FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account: 0x87DD002A and "client server is giving a sign in loop" is the error message given on my Windows 10 PC, and it says try again later. Support is no help because a sign in to your account is a...
  7. Can't sign in on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in on Xbox One S: Hello, I have been having trouble signing into my xbox one S for quite some time now. Initially i removed my account and then tried adding it back. From the home page when trying to add an...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300: I am unable to sign into the Xbox Console Companion nor the Xbox (Beta) App. After trying every fix I could find on Google I decided to do a repair install which didn't help. I'm on the latest...
  9. Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S can't sign me in or add account: My Xbox One S could not sign me in. Following various instructions, I restarted and reset the console multiple times without any luck, then removed my account and tried to add it back and now I...
  10. We can't sign you in - Server connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    We can't sign you in - Server connectivity Blocked: Xbox Console Companion hasn't worked for me for two days. When I open it it clocks for a while and eventually gets to We can't sign you in right now. Try again later. (0x409) 0x80080005. The Need...