Can't sign in to Minecraft from the Minecraft launcher any more

Discus and support Can't sign in to Minecraft from the Minecraft launcher any more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just migrated my account to Microsoft and now I can't play Minecraft from the Minecraft launcher. Is there another way to get into Minecraft? When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonsterTrio, Aug 29, 2021.

1. MonsterTrio
    MonsterTrio Guest

I just migrated my account to Microsoft and now I can't play Minecraft from the Minecraft launcher. Is there another way to get into Minecraft? When I try to play from the Minecraft launcher it says "If you already migrated your account please go sign in with Microsoft" How do I do that

:)

MonsterTrio, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Ry2013Ry Win User

Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

I also have the same issue. I purchased the Windows 10 version through Microsoft and have no issues playing Minecraft if I launch from the Minecraft app. But, if I try to launch through Minecraft launcher it says I have not purchased. I have tried signing
    out and back In multiple times to refresh, no luck. Any advice?
  3. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher has released but anyway it's downloading 1.17.10 version (even through Minecraft Launcher). Of course i can download the newest version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edtion through unofficial launcher but it's a little unpleasant when the newest version isn't downloading from official source :(
  5. Jesse E' Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

If you deleted the old launcher, then I don't believe there's a way to get it back. Also to answer your question, that isn't a bug. When Minecraft accounts were Migrated to Microsoft, your Minecraft account was converted to the Microsoft account you merged it to. This means, you can't use the Minecraft account to sign in anymore and only the Microsoft account will work.

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition

Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Minecraft from the Minecraft launcher any more - Similar Threads - Can't sign Minecraft

2. Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  3. Can't sign in to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Minecraft: I have a fresh install of Windows 10. After installing everything I can't login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition. Java edition works fine. Windows 10 edition says that I should buy the game (I've...
  4. Can't sign into Minecraft Java since migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into Minecraft Java since migration: I can't sign into my Minecraft java account since it migrated from minecraft.net to Microsoft a few months ago. But I can log into my Microsoft account no problem. I've tried clearing java and...
  5. Can't sign in to minecraft bedrock version 1.17.34

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to minecraft bedrock version 1.17.34: I can't sign in to Minecraft bedrock edition, it just says error code "terracotta". This never happened before 1.17.34. I can't do anything except for play in worlds now, I can't change skins or...
  6. Can't sign in to Minecraft account after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Minecraft account after migration: PLEASE READ THE FULL THING BEFORE TELLING ME TO JUST WAIT THE ISSUE OUT. IT'S NOT GONNA GET FIXED BY WAITING. THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT REQUIRES A MANUAL SOLUTION. Now that I have your attention,...
  7. Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Minecraft Java: I purchased the game a few months ago and when I try to sign in with my Microsoft account, it tells me that my Microsoft account DOESN'T EXIST. I have tried any other possible email I may have...
  8. Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account: I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but the launcher won't let me try to log in. When I open the launcher and press the "Microsoft Login" button I just get an error...
  9. Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in: Recently, our subscription to Minecraft Education Ed lapsed. I have now renewed it, but when we go to login, the error message: Your Trial is Complete... Your school will need to purchase a...
  10. I migrated to Minecraft and can't sign in now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated to Minecraft and can't sign in now: I had a gmail account for playing Minecraft Java edition but right after I did this, I can't sign in. I tried using both my old gmail and then my hotmail account and even used the original...