Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

Discus and support Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So randomly one day I was unable to sign into the Mixer or Smartglass apps. I'm using an iPhone. I've deleted the apps, rebooted phone, reinstalled &... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CapeCodMustang, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

So randomly one day I was unable to sign into the Mixer or Smartglass apps. I'm using an iPhone. I've deleted the apps, rebooted phone, reinstalled & still nothing. It says that there's something wrong with my account & to log into my live.account which
    I've done & there is nothing in there that is telling me that there is anything wrong with my account. I've even went ahead & changed my password just incase that was the issue for who knows what reason but that didn't fix it either.

I contact both xbox & mixer support & they both blame the issue on MS. I contact MS & they blame Xbox & Mixer. So after tons of back & forth with support from MS, Mixer & Xbox, I've gotten no where except that I'm still unable to sign into my accounts from
    phone apps. If I'm on a PC, I'm fine but the issue is if I want to use a phone app I can't because they're broken & no one wants to take any accountability for the issue at hand.

Where do I go to actually get help in fixing this?

:)

CapeCodMustang, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

1. Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps - Similar Threads - Can't sign Mixer

2. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  3. Can't sign into xbox live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox live on 360: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my xbox 360 for a while now and no matter what I do I just get error code 8015D003. I've tried all the things so far I've found on other threads to no avail. I've...
  4. Can't sign in on some game pass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on some game pass games: Hi, I'm having troubles playing some games on the xbox app for pc. On both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Age of Empires II Definitive Edition whenever i launch the game it opens, but then doesn't...
  5. Can't confirm age to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't confirm age to sign in: Cant officially sign in cuz stuck on confirm age page...tried to confirm age but i get an error message and cant complete comfirm age...i havemy bday on microsoft account ...even created another...
  6. Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.: I couldn't sign into my xbox live account, so I removed it and then tried to add it back. When it wouldn't let me add it back, I took the advice of a microsoft employee and reset my xbox. Now,...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information: New here so please forgive me if I break etiquette. I'm having trouble signing in to my xbox 360 account. I have changed my password and been able to sign in to other Microsoft platforms with it...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox Live in Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live in Minecraft: I reinstalled Minecraft from beta to release via Google Play, but for some reason log in Xbox Live fails. The loading wheel spins forever and no errors or anything. Just an eternal download. I...
  9. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: I've been trying to sign in for a couple of days and it keeps telling me something went wrong try again. Im playing on my Xbox one. I've checked my privacy settings and its its all good there....
  10. Can't Sign into Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Sign into Xbox Beta App: I open the Xbox (Beta) app and it opens just fine. I click on the person icon to sign in, and I hit sign in and a window shows up to choose which account to sign in as. I choose it and my gamertag...