Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft

Discus and support Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Every time I open the game it asks me to use an email address that's closed, and when putting in the new one it reverts back to the password for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LewisBeese, May 11, 2022.

1. LewisBeese
    LewisBeese Guest

Hi,

Every time I open the game it asks me to use an email address that's closed, and when putting in the new one it reverts back to the password for the old account that it's saying is incorrect since the account is closed.

Anyone know a way to remove the login details from MSFS Steam edition as I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and deleting all the files on the computer to do with the game.

Many Thanks,

Lewis

:)

LewisBeese, May 11, 2022
  2. Patirisha Win User

Press Win Key, type Microsoft flight, Click App settings and do repair and or reset.

If that doesnt help,

uninstall steam edition and manually remove all remaining folders, probably in steamapps~

& uninstall and reinstall MSFS and also remove remaining folders in C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe after uninstallation and before reinstallation.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LewisBeese, sometimes this may be some windows update that remains to be done, on Tuesday Microsoft released important updates to the operating system, be it Win 10 or 11, ideally it would have it with the latest version installed.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you want to change the accounts that can log in to Apps and programs on Windows, you can go to: Settings»Accounts» Emails and accounts, and add or remove the account you want, and then reinstall Steam and log in with the Microsoft account you want to see if it takes over in-game.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

FS2020

Hello, MSFS will be tied to your Microsoft account so you should not need a code as long as you use the same Microsoft account to reinstall MSFS

Hopefully google translate hasn't messed this up to much !!

Hallo, MSFS wird an Ihr Microsoft-Konto gebunden, sodass Sie keinen Code benötigen sollten, solange Sie dasselbe Microsoft-Konto zum Neuinstallieren von MSFS verwenden
  5. DaPurppzz Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't start after rebooting ("Gaming services" redirection and error 0xlx)

Go to task manager -> Details. Find GamingServices.exe and GamingServicesNET.exe and end the tasks. Then launch MSFS ON THE Microsoft Store, not through the start menu. It worked for me, hopefully it
    helps you too!
  6. Legendsingray61 Win User

MSFS 2020 directs to Gaming Services in Microsoft Store

Ok. That allowed MSFS to start. Now MSFS is giving me a message that a required update is needed and to update from the Microsoft store. But I've run the updates from the store and it says everything is up to date and MSFS doesn't give me an option to trigger a manual update.

So now what?
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to MSFS through microsoft - Similar Threads - Can't sign MSFS

2. Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x: I've had this xbox for a year or so, then when I tried to log on today it'll skip the pop-up passkey prompt everytime. So, I factory reset everything, and now it won't even let me add my account....
  3. Can't sign in after email change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in after email change: So recently I changed my primary email from one i created as a child (yes the name was obviously stupid) to something that I will use permanently. After the change I was not able to sign into any...
  4. Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account: I 've just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but the launcher won't let me try to log in. When I open the launcher and press the "Microsoft Login" button I have only a red...
  5. can't sign into xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into xbox 360 games on the xbox one: Hey, so I'm having some trouble playing xbox 360 games on the xbox one. I just bought a 360 game from the game store but when I open the game, a pop-up says that I've been disconnected form xbox...
  6. Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account: can any one solve it?. i'm already reinstall xbox app and it does't work. aff672e3-05f8-46d6-8d24-de3814713fc8
  7. I can't sign into my xbox account on mobile! Can't sign into Minecraft Bedrock on Mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my xbox account on mobile! Can't sign into Minecraft Bedrock on Mobile.: When I try to click the sign in button nothing happens, so I click Minecraft and I get error code creeper which means your internet or something like that. But I can play roblox so Microsoft fix...
  8. Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Com banned Can't sign in to watch YouTube: So A few days ago My account was a Abused by an Angry Player that made a False Report of me harassing him which he was clearly harassing me and so on he then Com Banned my account I have posted...
  9. Can't sign into any Xbox related apps on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into any Xbox related apps on windows: I can sign into microsoft store and feedback hub, but the second I try to sign into the Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox Console Companion, it won't work. I get the 0x409 error on Console...
  10. Can't sign in to Age of Empires 2 online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Age of Empires 2 online: I want to sign in to Xbox Live in Age of Empires 2 but it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". If I try to create a new account using my email it doesn't let me and says "That Microsoft...