cant sign in to my microsoft accont

Discus and support cant sign in to my microsoft accont in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello Dear Microsoft I want to know why I cant sign into my microsoft accont it kept on saying something went wrong it so annoying that I cant sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayvynSpeight, Oct 6, 2019.

1. cant sign in to my microsoft accont

hello Dear Microsoft I want to know why I cant sign into my microsoft accont it kept on saying something went wrong it so annoying that I cant sign into minecraft I play on the nintendo switch I would like to know what the problem is this is so frustrating
    please reply whenever someone has a chance thank you for your time have a good day/night

:)

JayvynSpeight, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi JayvynSpeight,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with logging into your Microsoft account on the Switch. Are you able to log into your Microsoft account on a web browser at
    account.microsoft.com or on any other devices successfully? Are you able to receive the 8-digit code when attempting to sign into your Microsoft account via the Switch?

Per our support article entitled Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ, you should be able to set up your
    Microsoft account for use on that platform by:

1. On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    2. This will bring up a screen providing you with a unique 8-digit code and instructing you to go to
      http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
    3. Complete your sign-in by following the instructions on this site to enter the 8-digit code

If you've already connected the account, you should be able to access Minecraft using your Microsoft account. If you're having issues with the Mojang account for Minecraft itself, then I would further recommend

contacting Mojang Support
    for assistance with that.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried change/make reset of your Passoword ?
  4. maxankazuya Win User

Paypal Error, Need Credit Card?

still not working!

I have some funds on my paypal account and verified bank accont and i am still with error code: 8382025C -cant add my paypal !
  5. AhmedPS-7B2A632D-4AA Win User

NAT ERROR help

i changed my GameTag yesterday in the PC and after that i tryed to connect in live white my accont and i cant it show error code 80151006 (the gametag name is didnt changed in my xbox)
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Paroblem

If you have
    forgotten the Email for your Microsoft Account, you need to go to this website with an assistant to recover your Gamertag's Account email

If you have purchased games with your account, you should be able to sign in on https://commerce.microsoft.com and see your past purchases. This page stores tax relevant information for your purchases, so they must not be lost for at least 10 years.

So if you can't sign in on that page, or don't see your purchases, then it's a high probability, that you accidentally used a different email to sign in.

You will have to find out which Microsoft Accont email you used for your Gamertag.
Thema:

1. cant sign in to my microsoft accont - Similar Threads - cant sign microsoft

2. Cant sign in to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to my account.: Xbox Live wont allow me to access my account. The error prompt keeps showing up saying to try again in a few minutes but its been three hours... The Xbox live status says that game playing and...
  3. Cant even play because I cant sign in

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cant even play because I cant sign in: Cant even play because I cant sign in Such a large multi-billion dollar company and it has not backup plan when their primary servers go down. Maybe hurricane Dorian knocked out their servers?...
  4. minecraft cant sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft cant sign in: whenever i try to sign in it doesnt work it says "failed to login".im using mincraft windows edition e2775f81-e92a-4242-91fa-9234dec279e8
  5. cant sign in

in XboX Insiders
    cant sign in: I keep getting error code 0x87DD0006, is anyone else having problems signing in? I'm just trying to get my weekend started people!! submitted by /u/thefurryteddy [link] [comments]
  6. cant sign in to account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant sign in to account: last night i changed my security info to my xbox account and now i cant sign into my account it just gets stuck at a loading screen i have reset my xbox and it still happens...
  7. Cant Sign In Xbox Beta (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Sign In Xbox Beta (PC): hey i try to sign in on xbox beta but it keeps giving me an error "0x87DD0006", hope someone can help me its my first try to sign and xbox already shows errors... its depressing tough, help me :/...
  8. cant sign in to play microsoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant sign in to play microsoft jigsaw: I got a new surface pro 4 for christmas and downloaded microsoft jigsaw. When I try to play it tells me to choose another item this in app purchase item is no longer available in microsoft jigsaw....
  9. cant sign in to microsoft bingo on my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in to microsoft bingo on my windows 10 computer: cant sign in to microsoft bingo on my windows 10 computer 2d0074ac-e268-4245-ad17-cb556681f5b5
  10. I cant sign into my gamertag, because theres a problem with my microsoft account please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign into my gamertag, because theres a problem with my microsoft account please help!: I tryed signing into my gamertag to play some games and they said theres a problem with my email. Then they give me a website to goto account.live.com to fix it. And they made me go through the...