Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X, and installed the Alpha Skip Ahead update. Now when I try to sign in to my account, it hangs for a very long... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dysheekie, Nov 10, 2020.

1. /u/Dysheekie
    /u/Dysheekie Guest

Hi,

I just received my Xbox Series X, and installed the Alpha Skip Ahead update. Now when I try to sign in to my account, it hangs for a very long time and eventually comes back with a message that "You'll need internet for this".

I verified that the internet is fine in network connections. Does anyone know what I can do? I can't even get into the insider app to back out of the alpha skip ahead.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Dysheekie
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dysheekie, Nov 10, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. Paulosb Win User

On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

Same problem here in my xs, freeze on xbox screen. Cant play, cant download, cant do nothing. Im alpha skip ahead to. How is possible send upgrades without any previous test? This issue is to bad....
  5. lightslayer1515 Win User

I tried the pixellated screen option, it booted for about 2s then turned itself off
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Series X after installing alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Can't sign Series

2. Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.: Hi! I can't sign into my xbox account on my main windows profile, but I can on a different one that I made to test this. Whenever I try to sign in on the main profile, it says "We couldn't sign...
  3. Can't sign in to PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to PC Gamepass: Seriously considering unsubscribing now, this damn app won't let me sign in no matter what I try. I can sign in on xbox.com, I can sign in to the microft store but when I click on sign in on the...
  4. Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Xbox App won't let me sign in and I can't download any game to my PC with the app...: After I downloaded Halo Infinite I had no issue with the app but i didn't try to download anything else. The Gunk came out and I thought I'll download it to see how the game was but I got a error...
  5. Can't sign into enforcement page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into enforcement page: My brother was on my account. And he was playing rust, he got incited, and he called somebody a pzy And the Xbox reported that. So for some reason and I'm banned for five days, let's go. I just...
  6. Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]: Hallo zusammen! Ich habe heute meine Konsole gestartet und konnte mich aufeinmal nicht mehr anmelden. Es kam die Nachricht, sie sind in Begriff auf sensible Daten zuzugreifen und die Aufforderung...
  7. Can't sign in on enforcement.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on enforcement.xbox.com: I received 4 emails in the past 3 days about an enforcement action against my account for no apparent reason (I mainly use my Xbox to watch Netflix and YouTube) I've tried to access my enforcement...
  8. Can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox live: Hello So my son got a series s for Christmas, he set the account up etc So I've turned it on and it won't let him sign in, "fix this on the web" keeps coming up. I know the email address, not...
  9. Can't add or sign into profiles anymore on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add or sign into profiles anymore on Series X: Yesterday morning when I turned on my Series X, the box saying 'Connect to Xbox Live' was displayed. However, it was still connected to the internet as I could see bandwidth being used, as well as...
  10. Can't sign in as a user on series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in as a user on series s: Got the new series s yesterday. When I try to sign in as a user I get the spinning circle for 30 seconds and then back to the screen telling me to click to sign up a new user. Help appreciated!...