Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one

Discus and support Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, okay so, I changed my Xbox account password and I logged onto my Xbox one just fine, nothing changed, but then I wanted to play this game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MorganOstreim, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one

Hello, okay so, I changed my Xbox account password and I logged onto my Xbox one just fine, nothing changed, but then I wanted to play this game, Rumbles roses xx, which happens to be an Xbox 360 game that is physically on my Xbox itself. When I clicked
    it, it started up like normal, but when I got to to main menu it said that I didn’t have an account hooked up to the game and that I needed one to save my progress. I have an account but now that I changed my password I can’t play my saved game, I’d have to
    start all over and obviously I don’t wanna have to redo all my progress over again. So i don’t know how to fix this problem, please help.

:)

MorganOstreim, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Kikoo123 Win User

Transfer DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

If you sign into the xbox 360 account on your xbox one, and if the 360 Game/DLC is backwards compatible you can download it onto your xbox one and then if you want to use that game/dlc on your other xbox one account, you can just sign into both that 360
    account and your xbox one account at the same time and launch the game on your xbox one account.
  3. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  4. AntonioNavarrete1 Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

When i was going to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One through Xbox Live, it keeps telling me to sign in to Xbox Live in order to play online. I tried to download my profile with good internet connection, but i always get this: ¨Sorry, there´s a problem
    with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https//account.live.com to fix the problem¨. I pressed Can´t access my account and it kicked me out on my Xbox 360 game.
  5. AntonioNavarrete1 Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

When i was going to play an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One through Xbox Live, it keeps telling me to sign in to Xbox Live in order to play online. I tried to download my profile with good internet connection, but i always get this: ¨Sorry, there´s a problem
    with the credentials that you´re using to sign in. Go to https//account.live.com to fix the problem¨. I pressed Can´t access my account and it kicked me out on my Xbox 360 game.
  6. onyxishere Win User

signing in on both One and 360

It is possible to sign in on both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One at the same time with no issues to your account.

"You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time," wrote chief Xbox One platform architect Marc Whitten. "However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at
    a time."
Thema:

Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one

1. Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Can’t sign 360

2. Can’t sign in to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox account: I did a full reset of my xbox to attempt to fix an issue i was having, and upon it finishing the reset, i couldn’t log back in. Whenever I go to Profile & system and click “add new” it loads for a...
  3. Can’t sign in....

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t sign in....: I decided to reinstall the xbox app so i cluld use it to message my friends who are on xbox when im not on my pc but when i launched the app and clicked sign in and nothing happened nothing poped...
  4. Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...: I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360 i dont know what to do....
  5. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: Hi there so i have been having trouble with my xbox one so i cant seem to save any progress for any 360 game since it wont let me sign in when prompted i enter in my email and password and b4 you...
  6. I have an Xbox 360 and can’t sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 and can’t sign into my account: [img] I keep getting stuck on this screen i van move from the option to remember password or next but I am unable to select either 62d47a14-4eb0-45ba-8472-7276873b3628
  7. Can’t complete sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t complete sign in on Xbox 360: yes i know this is old hardware but it was working moments ago. I sigh in manualy giving my emal and pasword, i get a notice im loged in, i get the screen asking if i want my password remembered....
  8. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...
  9. Changed password, dumped profile on 360, can’t sign in anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed password, dumped profile on 360, can’t sign in anymore: I changed my password, I can get in on computer, Xbox one, can’t sign in on my 360 b45a71f6-48a3-46c4-9fb9-0b7f7f97d321
  10. can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.: Alan wake has nothing to do with this support forum Okay, so i will sum this up as fast as possible then give a more detailed explanation of my problem. •can’t sign into xbox live while playing...