Can't sign in to Xbox Account on PC or phone

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox Account on PC or phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My brother has recently been trying to sign in to his Xbox Live Account on his PC. It always gives him this strange error. He tried it on his phone.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuperMario1000, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Can't sign in to Xbox Account on PC or phone

My brother has recently been trying to sign in to his Xbox Live Account on his PC. It always gives him this strange error. He tried it on his phone. Same error. This error happens whenever he tries to login to his account in the Xbox App or just on his PC overall. There have been videos on how to fix it but nothing works. The account is glitched overall. His account name is SuperBlueToad.

submitted by /u/SuperMario1000
    [link] [comments]

/u/SuperMario1000, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Can't sign in to Xbox Account on PC or phone

1. Can't sign in to Xbox Account on PC or phone - Similar Threads - Can't sign Account

2. xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live can't sign in. When I enter my details it says this is linked to another account: I'm trying for the first time to connect to xbox live on my xbox360 I have set up a new email address through outlook for this. How do I use this account (email and password) to sign in. I do...
  3. Can't sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to my xbox live account: I know there are outages currently but atm there is nothing saying I shouldn't be able to sign in to my account. I got rid of my old xbox one a long time ago because of these issue and just bought...
  4. Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in after deleting my account from my Xbox one.: My Xbox one could not sign me in. The error code told me to delete my account from my Xbox, then sign in again with that account. I deleted that account, but cannot sign in as it says that...
  5. I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm signed into my correct account, but a different gamertag is accessed and I can't get it...: So I downloaded Microsoft Minesweeper and Microsoft Solitaire recently. When you start it up, it displays your account in the top right corner with your gamertag and such. I'm signed into my...
  6. Why can't I sign into my Xbox account on Xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I sign into my Xbox account on Xbox.com?: Yesterday, I tried to sign into seaofthieves.com with my Xbox account to sign up for the insider program, and I got redirected to the "Known Issues.." page, so I thought "Oh no, not this again."...
  7. 마이크로소프트 계정로그인후 XBOX계정 로그인이 안되요 [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox account after signing...

in XBoX on Windows
    마이크로소프트 계정로그인후 XBOX계정 로그인이 안되요 [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox account after signing...: 마인크 프트를 결 후 하 하는데 엑스박스 로그인이안됩니다. 인터넷찾아보니 마이크로소프트로그인후 > XBOX로그인 한다음 XBOX계 에 들어가 나이를 바꿔야하는데 XBOX 로그인이 자꾸 안됩니다... 계속 이 게뜹니다.. 몇일지나 해도 이럽니다... 마인크 프트 하 싶어요 도와주세요 HELP! ME! I want play...
  8. can't sign into my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign into my xbox account: When i try to sign into my xbox account it brings me to a page that says how i am able to change the child settings but it hasn't happened before and now i cant sign into my account...
  9. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms: Split from this thread. Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so we could all play. Dor some reason they...
  10. Can't sign in to my xbox account since the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to my xbox account since the update: I haven't been able to sign in to my account on my xbox one x since the system update today. Any help would be appreciated. 2e5a98a3-89e1-47d5-91cd-3462f71c42ca