Can’t sign in to Xbox account

Discus and support Can’t sign in to Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did a full reset of my xbox to attempt to fix an issue i was having, and upon it finishing the reset, i couldn’t log back in. Whenever I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Price Diaz, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Price Diaz
    Price Diaz Guest

I did a full reset of my xbox to attempt to fix an issue i was having, and upon it finishing the reset, i couldn’t log back in. Whenever I go to Profile & system and click “add new” it loads for a few minutes and then nothing happens. I’ve tried restarting, holding down the power button until it turns off then turning it back on and it still doesn’t work, so how can I sign into my account?

:)

Price Diaz, Apr 7, 2021
  2. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Can`t sign in to xbox account?

Hi! Thanks for the advice!
  3. Prxnce_joiles Win User

[​IMG]

I have tried this option and it does not work for me. I have even tried deleting my account and after typing in my Microsoft account password like before, the screen just goes grey and the only way to escape is the xbox buttton. When that happens i’m right
    back where I started.
  4. Ellarianora Win User

Thank you for this! Things like these are always welcomed to the forums! :)
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

All helpful stuff...I've had to go as far as deleting and redownloading my profile to get it to work once. Haven't had many issues thankfully.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done the hard reset option and then once off unplug the console from the power source. Wait 5 minutes and then plug it back in and switch on the console.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign in to Xbox account - Similar Threads - Can’t sign account

2. Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle: Please can somebody help me I had to reset my console because none of my cloud games were launching. But now when I try to sign into my account after the reset it just shows a white circle and...
  3. I can’t sign in to my account on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to my account on Xbox live: This has been happening for two days now, but when i try to log in to my Xbox account, it say “connect to the internet for this” even though I’ve checked and my network is up and running, and I...
  4. Can’t sign into my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my Xbox account: I recently bought the new Xbox. When I went to sign in, I couldn’t remember my password. It sent me a code and I signed in. It created a new account for me. There was nowhere to pick my regular...
  5. Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a): Today I turned on my Xbox and it couldn’t automatically sign in my account, and it won’t let me sign into any account on the Xbox, if I press it, it just goes blank and then after a while an error...
  6. Can’t sign into my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into my old account: Hello I’m hoping someone can help me , I have a problem getting into my old account they send me a code to an email that I can’t get into because it’s the same one I use on my Xbox . it won’t let...
  7. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account on ps4, but all it says when I follow the instructions to sign in it says, “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with...
  8. Can’t sign in to my account on Xbox can’t remove it either

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to my account on Xbox can’t remove it either: Basically my xbox hasnt let me sign into my account just keeps saying signing in wont let me remove account either ? Nothings working tried all the reboots ect nothing works any ideas ?...
  9. Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one: Hello, okay so, I changed my Xbox account password and I logged onto my Xbox one just fine, nothing changed, but then I wanted to play this game, Rumbles roses xx, which happens to be an Xbox 360...
  10. Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4: When I try to log into my Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my friends on PS4, it works but then tells me that I can’t log in because my account is “already logged into on Playstation...