Can't sign in to Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't sign in to Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to play Sea of Thieves but of course i can't do it because Xbox app doesn't work. When I open the game everything works fine till i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Papryk, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Papryk
    Papryk Guest

I wanted to play Sea of Thieves but of course i can't do it because Xbox app doesn't work.

When I open the game everything works fine till i have to press any key, then it wants me to sign in to Xbox Live, but it fails.

Xbox app just doesn't want to work on my PC. When I try to open it, it just opens for a second and closes itself.

Can anyone help me?

:)

Papryk, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't sign in to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Can't sign Live

2. Can't sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to Xbox live on my Xbox: Whenever I try to sign in to my Xbox live account on my Xbox, after typing in my password, it just returns to the home screen. Other Xbox live accounts work, and it does not show an error code...
  3. NÃO CONSIGO ASSINAR LIVE GOLD [Translate by Mod] I CAN'T SIGN LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    NÃO CONSIGO ASSINAR LIVE GOLD [Translate by Mod] I CAN'T SIGN LIVE GOLD: BOM DIA, AO ACESSAR MINHA CONTA E ENCAMINHAR O PEDIDO DE RENOVAR LIVE GOLD, SO APARECE A OPÇÃO GERENCIAR, TANTO PELO SITE COMO PELO XBOX. [Translate by Mod] Good morning WHEN YOU ACCESS MY...
  4. Can't sign in to xbox live on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to xbox live on PC: When i try to log in it says You can not log in to xbox live with the error code: 0x87DD0006 8d73bab1-3318-49df-8c63-b7f725755459
  5. Can't Sign Into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign Into Xbox Live: I recently attempted to sign into xbox live for the first time and it would not let me. After checking online i already had a live profile and a gamer tag that i would never use. After fixing my...
  6. I can't sign in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to Xbox Live: It's been down for days [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] ! Not available on my 360 or One At least my PS4 PS3 and Switch work! 8c184022-6c2f-44cd-bda7-281d8bebe49f
  7. Can't sign in to xbox live website

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to xbox live website: I see the Sign in button in the right top corner but it doesn't let me click on it, it just highlights the text. c21d0821-82ee-4317-bfb7-7e86bbca987f
  8. Не могу войти в XBOX LIVE (I can't sign in to XBOX LIVE)

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу войти в XBOX LIVE (I can't sign in to XBOX LIVE): аньше всё было окей,но теперь не могу войти со старого аккаунта в службу и соотвественно поиграть в игры в него,тк для начала нужно войти в XBOX LIVE при загрузке какой-либо игры из...
  9. Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10: I keep getting this error code (0x80070002) when I go to sign into the Xbox App on my PC. I checked microsofts error codes, and there is no info on the given code. I can login to my account on...
  10. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...