Can't sign in

Discus and support Can't sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A couple days ago, my Xbox wouldn't stop saying hi, gamer tag bye, gamer tag when I wanted to sign in. Today when I put in my password (correctly) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iam1CoolGriffin, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Can't sign in

A couple days ago, my Xbox wouldn't stop saying hi, gamer tag bye, gamer tag when I wanted to sign in. Today when I put in my password (correctly) it would seem like its signing me in for a split second, then it would kick me back to the start screen. This
    is just happening when I want to sign in, not when I'm playing games.

My Xbox is Xbox one S

:)

iam1CoolGriffin, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Can't sign in....

I believe the problem is that since you signed up on a PC, trying to sign up again on your Xbox fails because your trying to sign up using the same e-mail you already are using. Try "Recovering your Gamertag" to your console using your e-mail address and
    password and see if that works. Included below is a link about how to "Recover your Gamertag."

support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx

Knowitall(2), Oct 4, 2018
  3. carrot salad
    carrot salad Guest
    can't sign in

0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) can't sign in - why? - how to fix it? I'm using windows 8.1

carrot salad, Oct 4, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Can't sign in

ChiefJoboo, Oct 4, 2018
  5. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    Could your account be in use on another device?

If it is signed in on another device it will kick you out on the device you’ve signed in with. If you are being repeatedly signed in on the other device, you will be repeatedly signed out on the device you’re using.

DreadGrrl, Oct 4, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Which console is this issue occurring on? Also, does this issue occur with a single account or multiple accounts? Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't sign in

1. Can't sign in - Similar Threads - Can't sign

2. Can't sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in: Hi everyone I just got my child an xbox everything was fine but now she can't sign in it keeps saying fix on the web but I've given her permission for everything PLEASE HELP ME...
  3. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  4. Can't sign into xbox live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox live on 360: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my xbox 360 for a while now and no matter what I do I just get error code 8015D003. I've tried all the things so far I've found on other threads to no avail. I've...
  5. Can't sign in on some game pass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on some game pass games: Hi, I'm having troubles playing some games on the xbox app for pc. On both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Age of Empires II Definitive Edition whenever i launch the game it opens, but then doesn't...
  6. Can't confirm age to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't confirm age to sign in: Cant officially sign in cuz stuck on confirm age page...tried to confirm age but i get an error message and cant complete comfirm age...i havemy bday on microsoft account ...even created another...
  7. Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.: I couldn't sign into my xbox live account, so I removed it and then tried to add it back. When it wouldn't let me add it back, I took the advice of a microsoft employee and reset my xbox. Now,...
  8. Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps: So randomly one day I was unable to sign into the Mixer or Smartglass apps. I'm using an iPhone. I've deleted the apps, rebooted phone, reinstalled & still nothing. It says that there's something...
  9. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information: New here so please forgive me if I break etiquette. I'm having trouble signing in to my xbox 360 account. I have changed my password and been able to sign in to other Microsoft platforms with it...
  10. Can't sign in to Xbox Live in Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live in Minecraft: I reinstalled Minecraft from beta to release via Google Play, but for some reason log in Xbox Live fails. The loading wheel spins forever and no errors or anything. Just an eternal download. I...