Can’t sign in

Discus and support Can’t sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I go to sign into the Xbox App on IOS this pops up. [img] How do I fix this? be0c355c-95a2-4ea1-80a3-cf7003bda707 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Steel boy 6, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Steel boy 6
    Steel boy 6 Guest

Can’t sign in

When I go to sign into the Xbox App on IOS this pops up.

Can’t sign in [​IMG]

How do I fix this?

:)

Steel boy 6, Feb 3, 2020
  2. ShakenBaker115 Win User

Banned. But why?

I’ve tried going to the enforcement page but can’t sign in to see why I was banned. Also has all my money I paid for digital downloads been stolen? Because if I can’t sign in then I can’t use the content that I paid for. In my book that’s theft no matter
    how you split it.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Can’t sign in

There was a service outage impacting some users. It has been since been resolved.
  4. Lady Kentucky Win User

Can’t sign in?!

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
    I’ve already deleted the account off and tried re adding my account but the issue is saying that ‘this user is already on this device so you can’t add it here’ and yet I just deleted the account.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Can’t sign in

Nothing to fix.

Using someone else's account.lending an account or buying/selling accounts are all violations of the ToU/CoC & will result in enforcement action.

No one here can do anything.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Can’t sign in

Hi there,

Unfortunately this is a known issue that is currently being worked on. Hopefully it will be resolved soon!
Thema:

Can’t sign in

1. Can’t sign in - Similar Threads - Can’t sign

2. I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I Can’t Sign In To My Xbox Account on The Xbox app for iPhone: I try to sign in to my xbox account on the xbox app but it says there is a problem and to go to account.live.com and i do that but nothing happens 90af58a1-f54d-4ea7-bfeb-5973c2e82bee
  3. I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign in because I forgot my accounts email: I used to have an xbox but it broke so I stopped using it, later I bought another one but forgot my accounts email, I do remember the gamertag and possibly the password as it is the same password...
  4. Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console keeps signing me out of Xbox live so I can’t save progress on games.: Hi! i was wondering if anyone could assist me in somehow getting my xbox one to stop signing me out of xbox live when i go into a game? I cant save any progress. Ive checked internet connection...
  5. I can’t sign into Microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Microsoft on minecraft: Hi im trying to sign into microsoft on my playstation, i made an accound using the code and everything, but when i press to sign in, theres the loading screen and my game gets completly stuck...
  6. Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign I to my account 0xCFFFF82E error code: I cannot sign i to my xbox account Chumbo#9194. Error code 0xCFFFF82E is popping up. My wife’s account can log in no issue. Not mine. It appears others have had this issue as well i have just been...
  7. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4: The previous question thread i saw had no actual solutions then got locked after a month. I have been unable to find a working solution and i just wanna play with my friends on xbox, please help...
  8. Can’t sign into Ubisoft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Ubisoft!: Hi I just purchased “steep” and it says I must create and Ubisoft account to run it. It will not let me sign in for some reason? Do i have to have xbox live? Please help Thanks!...
  9. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  10. Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into the Xbox (beta) app on windows: Every time I press login it shows my account and says let’s play but when I press it nothing happens. Also I get ash beard error whenever I try to play Sea of Thieves, I’m not sure if their...