Cant sign in

Discus and support Cant sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Had my account for many years used (email 1) to sign in. 2 years ago, I made a new email (email 2). Didnt want to lose all my games so set up email 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KingEJK, Apr 27, 2020.

1. KingEJK
    KingEJK Guest

Cant sign in

Had my account for many years used (email 1) to sign in. 2 years ago, I made a new email (email 2). Didnt want to lose all my games so set up email 2 as an alternative. Updated all information as often as possible. Email 1 eventually gets deleted. Cant access.
    This is about a year ago.

Everything's fine. On the xbox every day. No problems. Till today. Cant sign in. Cant play games. Cant contact anybody.

Now its saying theres been unusual activity on email 1. And I have to verify the account. Its requiring a phone number that hasn't been used, despite being updated, in about 5 years.

Trying to get into email 1 is *apparently* gonna take 30 days.

Please. Does anyone have any idea how I can play my xbox? I'm literally losing my mind. I just wanna play the games a paid for with my mates

:)

KingEJK, Apr 27, 2020
  2. stuartgibson_76 Win User

Can't sign in.

mine is down too, cant sign in. removed the account and cant even re-add it because its saying cant sign you in
  3. bowski477 Win User

Cant sign in

4. DENAz666 Win User

cant sign in

Hey dude,

That is very strange!

Firstly, if that was me, I'd change my password on my account. Just in case someone dodgey has gotten a hold of the account. I don't think that is the case, but better safe then sorry as they say :)

Nextly, it seems like this could also be related to an issue with the update, which I assume is the preview program update? If so, then you'll need to head on over to the preview program support forums, and post your issue there. That way a support agent
    related to the preview program will be able to help you:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you are in the preview program, but can't access that forum, please let us know and a support agent will be able to add you in :)

Cheers

Denaz
  5. NotAgamer117 Win User

CANT SIGN IN!

I'm having the same issue.
    How long since it started? And you have the same code right? Everything I saw online said this is a MAC problem. But were on Xbox.
  6. NotAgamer117 Win User

CANT SIGN IN!

Is anyone else having this problem?
Thema:

Cant sign in

1. Cant sign in - Similar Threads - Cant sign

2. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. Cant sign into another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into another account: So i try to sign onto my daughters login and it says to FIX THIS ON THE WEB Theres a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in. Ive checked the account...
  5. Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane: The blue email on the picture down below is the one I want to sign in with. The red email is an account that is literally deleted. It shouldn't even be able to give me the option to use it. I...
  6. Cant sign in to ebay on xbox one edge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to ebay on xbox one edge.: Yeah every time i go to the ebay sign in page using edge its just a blank screen, ive hammered refresh, cleared cookies and even changed my privacy stuff, any help please?...
  7. Cant sign in to my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to my Xbox: Everytime I try 2 log into my xbox it says there's a problem with your account........ I go on the website that they gave me but it doesnt show me any problems...... HELP!!!...
  8. cant sign into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into my xbox: I cant sign into my xbox.When i go to the sign in page and type in my email all the xbox does it take me back to the sign in page. I have reset the xbox, signed out of all accounts on it and...
  9. Cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in: Hi I have seen this issue posted in various places and have tried all solutions that have been suggested in the past but none work for me please can someone hel, being stuck at home on lockdown...
  10. Cant sign into xbox.no gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into xbox.no gamer tags: Hi all. While trying to sign in on xbox I have no gamer tags to pick from only add new sign in is perfect on phone and iPad.any ideas please a7cbee98-d51c-46ab-af67-e693baf0efbb