Cant sign in

Discus and support Cant sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I need some help. I cant log into my xbox profile on my Xbox one X. I click sign in it loads for about 29 seconds and does nothing! How can i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 「king crimson」crimson」, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:52 AM.

1. Cant sign in

Hello. I need some help. I cant log into my xbox profile on my Xbox one X. I click sign in it loads for about 29 seconds and does nothing! How can i fix this? Ive tried factory reseting, power cycle, restarting console/router. I dont know what i can do?

:)

「king crimson」crimson」, Nov 22, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  2. stuartgibson_76 Win User

Can't sign in.

mine is down too, cant sign in. removed the account and cant even re-add it because its saying cant sign you in
  3. bowski477 Win User

Cant sign in

4. DENAz666 Win User

cant sign in

Hey dude,

That is very strange!

Firstly, if that was me, I'd change my password on my account. Just in case someone dodgey has gotten a hold of the account. I don't think that is the case, but better safe then sorry as they say :)

Nextly, it seems like this could also be related to an issue with the update, which I assume is the preview program update? If so, then you'll need to head on over to the preview program support forums, and post your issue there. That way a support agent
    related to the preview program will be able to help you:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you are in the preview program, but can't access that forum, please let us know and a support agent will be able to add you in :)

Cheers

Denaz
  5. NotAgamer117 Win User

CANT SIGN IN!

I'm having the same issue.
    How long since it started? And you have the same code right? Everything I saw online said this is a MAC problem. But were on Xbox.
  6. NotAgamer117 Win User

CANT SIGN IN!

Is anyone else having this problem?
Thema:

Cant sign in

1. Cant sign in - Similar Threads - Cant sign

2. Cant recover gamertag becuz of new 2 factor authentication I never signed up for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant recover gamertag becuz of new 2 factor authentication I never signed up for: My xbox one was stolen a few months ago and I just bought a new one today and when trying to recover my old gamertag I entered in my @live.com email address and the correct password and then it...
  3. I cant sign into my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign into my xbox live: I recently bought an XBOX 360e online. I've been trying to sign into my Xbox live account and it keeps saying it's not right. It also has said the Warranty ended in 2017, what does that mean? I'm...
  4. Cant sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Android: Minecraft opens and I can play with no issues. When I click sign in - the black box pops up with connecting and then the App crashes out. Minecraft version - 1.16.40 Android Version 8.0.0...
  5. Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10): So i cannot sign into my account on the xbox game pass app on windows app. Whenever i try to sign in, it just glitches and puts me back to the main menu, Because of this i cannot play any of my...
  6. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...
  7. Anyone know why I cant sign in to Windows 10 Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know why I cant sign in to Windows 10 Xbox App: [IMG] I am no longer able to sign into my xbox app on my pc. It is grayed out and will not let me click it. I am able to sign into xbox.com but cant sign into the app therefore it wont let me...
  8. I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!: So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log back in it told me...
  9. cant sign in on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign in on game pass pc: my account some how was signed out but when i click sign in nothing happens i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but still nothing changed.. 847e7c98-eeef-4dc7-99f8-8ece94f8b719
  10. cant sign into Game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into Game pass for pc: Hello ive been trying to accesses game-pass for windows ive been trying to sign in but every time i do it gives me an error message with "you need internet for this." ive checked my routers,...