Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle

Discus and support Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please can somebody help me I had to reset my console because none of my cloud games were launching. But now when I try to sign into my account after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mkc87, Oct 14, 2021.

1. /u/Mkc87
    /u/Mkc87 Guest

Please can somebody help me I had to reset my console because none of my cloud games were launching. But now when I try to sign into my account after the reset it just shows a white circle and then goes back to the home screen. It’s so annoying any help would be very much appreciated. (Xbox Series X)

submitted by /u/Mkc87
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mkc87, Oct 14, 2021
  2. SugaredQuill368 Win User

Console freezes while loading dashboard

Deleted profile and recovered account and now it doesn't exactly freeze, but it still doesn't load the dashboard. It sits on the screen with the two white circles spinning in the center (where it previously froze), but they just keep spinning. It pops up
    and says that I am signed into xbox live and I can use the remote to bring up the guide while the circles are spinning, but it doesn't ever load the dashboard for my account. I left it sit for about 5 minutes with no change.
  3. DentalDuckling7 Win User

ISigning in to be met by a white screen

Can't edit my post

But to add can sign in offline and just tried wireless and wired to be met by a white screen after having a spinning circle in the middle.
  4. WhySoSerious875 Win User

Error code: 0x80048051

Having this same problem it won't recognize me and is unable to sign into Netflix and games. It just spins the white circle then pops up the error
  5. mosh madman Win User

Console freezes while loading dashboard

I'm having the exact same problem, where it's trying to sign my xbox live account in, but just seems to stick with two white circles spinning around. I've tried deleting my profile but i can't get into system settings, so i can't try to recover it. i've
    also tried signing in with other non-live accounts but still no help. Help Please! BTW i have a XBox 360 S and the latest update.
  6. SKOOT2006 Win User

Can't sign into another profile

I'm having the same problem. Can only sign in the main profile. My son cannot sign in for co-op. Just get that never ending spinning circle. Hard reset was no help.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle - Similar Threads - Can’t sign account

2. I can’t sign in to my account on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to my account on Xbox live: This has been happening for two days now, but when i try to log in to my Xbox account, it say “connect to the internet for this” even though I’ve checked and my network is up and running, and I...
  3. Can’t sign into my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into my Xbox account: I recently bought the new Xbox. When I went to sign in, I couldn’t remember my password. It sent me a code and I signed in. It created a new account for me. There was nowhere to pick my regular...
  4. Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into any Xbox account (error 0x8027025a): Today I turned on my Xbox and it couldn’t automatically sign in my account, and it won’t let me sign into any account on the Xbox, if I press it, it just goes blank and then after a while an error...
  5. Can’t sign into my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into my old account: Hello I’m hoping someone can help me , I have a problem getting into my old account they send me a code to an email that I can’t get into because it’s the same one I use on my Xbox . it won’t let...
  6. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account on ps4: I am trying to sign into my Microsoft account on ps4, but all it says when I follow the instructions to sign in it says, “Oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with...
  7. Can’t sign in to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox account: I did a full reset of my xbox to attempt to fix an issue i was having, and upon it finishing the reset, i couldn’t log back in. Whenever I go to Profile & system and click “add new” it loads for a...
  8. Can’t sign in to my account on Xbox can’t remove it either

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to my account on Xbox can’t remove it either: Basically my xbox hasnt let me sign into my account just keeps saying signing in wont let me remove account either ? Nothings working tried all the reboots ect nothing works any ideas ?...
  9. Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one: Hello, okay so, I changed my Xbox account password and I logged onto my Xbox one just fine, nothing changed, but then I wanted to play this game, Rumbles roses xx, which happens to be an Xbox 360...
  10. Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4: When I try to log into my Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my friends on PS4, it works but then tells me that I can’t log in because my account is “already logged into on Playstation...