Can’t sign into enforcement site

Discus and support Can’t sign into enforcement site in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve tried numerous browsers for a few weeks tried phones and pc and I’ve tried private browsers and still can’t sign in I’m able to sign into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yineca, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Yineca
    Yineca Guest

I’ve tried numerous browsers for a few weeks tried phones and pc and I’ve tried private browsers and still can’t sign in I’m able to sign into everything else I’m not banned but would like to be able to sign in

:)

Yineca, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry this has happened to you and I can totally understand the frustration this has caused you.

Unfortunately there does seem to be an issue at the moment, where a load of players are receiving permanently bans on their accounts.

Microsoft are aware of this and are in fact trying to sort this out.

What I can suggest for the time being, is to wait a few days and hopefully you will be back to normal.

Thank you

Jamie
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Suspension

Dunno, but you can find the details on the
    Enforcement Site
    under your Enforcement History. If you sign in, it should have the details there. They should also have sent an email about the incident to your Microsoft Account email address.

Enforcement Actions are not public, and only the Enforcement Team can deal with those, and they do not have a presence on the forums or social media. You'll have to review the resources on the Enforcement Site for further actions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Wrongfully Suspended communication

There is an issue with the enforcememt site currently that is not showing current suspensions so it is not possible to submit a case review at the moment. Unfortunately, that is the ony way to conta t the enforcement team so there is nothing that can be done.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Gamer suspension

Hi

When signed in with your sons account can you please go to the
    Xbox Enforcement web site
    and you should be able to find details of the Enforcement action here. Also from this site if eligible you will be able to request a case review.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

HOW DO I CONTACT XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT OVER PHONE?

you can't, you can sign into the enforcement site and submit a review, you get one review, if they uphold it then that is it. support cannot assist and nobody here can.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into enforcement site - Similar Threads - Can’t sign enforcement

2. Can’t sign in on support page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in on support page: Every time I try to sign in on the support page it j brings me right back to the sign in page. Doesn’t even load up where I put email and password. e1dc4204-1810-4b14-84c1-0cb3ad4734e3
  3. I can’t sign into my Twitch on Xbox after enabling 2Fa.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Twitch on Xbox after enabling 2Fa.: I’m trying to log into my twitch account on Xbox after enabling 2FA but, I’m not unable to sign back up in my account. Every time I try it shows a screen saying ‘Join the Twitch community! Scan...
  4. I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sign into my Microsoft account for minecraft: When I go to the remote connect Microsoft website and put in the code and my Microsoft account information it tells me you are good to delete the tab and sign into you nintendo switch when i hit...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in: Hello, My Xbox Account was permanently suspended and I can’t even sign into Xbox Enforcement to find out why nor appeal. I’ll click sign in on the top right and it’ll load then won’t sign me in....
  6. Can’t sign in or download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or download games: I’ve been having an issue where I can’t enter games. I click a game and it doesn’t do anything for a good 3 minutes until it finally opens. Online games don’t work because I can’t log in, only...
  7. I can’t sign in on my Xbox Series X error 0x87DD000Y

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign in on my Xbox Series X error 0x87DD000Y: Was working about 12 hours ago. I have tried restarting, checked my payment devices ok online, removed account and re-added and logging in with another account. Same error for all. No related...
  8. Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign into account I just get a spinning white circle: Please can somebody help me I had to reset my console because none of my cloud games were launching. But now when I try to sign into my account after the reset it just shows a white circle and...
  9. I can’t sign in to my account on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in to my account on Xbox live: This has been happening for two days now, but when i try to log in to my Xbox account, it say “connect to the internet for this” even though I’ve checked and my network is up and running, and I...
  10. Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my child play multiplayer on Minecraft when I’m not signed in on the Xbox: Someone please help I’m slowly going mad trying to fix this one. I have 2 children with their own consoles and own profiles, I’ve changed the restrictions in parental control to enable...