Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4

Discus and support Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to log into my Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my friends on PS4, it works but then tells me that I can’t log in because my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarinnaGrace, Nov 5, 2020.

1. MarinnaGrace
    MarinnaGrace Guest

When I try to log into my Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my friends on PS4, it works but then tells me that I can’t log in because my account is “already logged into on Playstation Network.” I tried several times, wait and then tried again. I
    still get the same error. I made a brand new Microsoft account to try to get around it, but was still having the same issue. It has been weeks since I last tried and it STILL gives me the same issue. I deleted the game and reinstalled it, but that didn’t work
    either. I just want to play online with my friends, but I can’t get any answers or figure it out myself. Please help!

:)

MarinnaGrace, Nov 5, 2020
  2. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
  3. sollex86 Win User

Can not sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

So i did that awhile ago into it and played games with friends but now it wont let me back in at all and im worried because i had a friend of friend in my game for like 12 hours and he was dupping [mod removed] and im worried my account in banned i deleted
    the game i dont know if thats a thing lol
  4. CapN-CrushR Win User

My friend I found a solution every time it doesn’t work go to your storage go to Minecraft delete the first two pieces of data then go back in and if it doesn’t work go back in and delete the first two again which ones? The two that have the female
    character on it
    And what exactly am I deleting here? Are they important files? Will my game crash if I delete them? Idk if I trust half of the advice I see online 😂
  5. hiddenname#3399 Win User

Mojang is aware that this is a known issue and are working on a solution...
  6. skyerobinson1 Win User

Its still not fixed it let me play cross platform one time then stopped working i’ve tried it all I swear!!!! I want this [Mod Removed - Profanity] fixed like [Mod Removed - Profanity] is even the point of the update then!!!!
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4 - Similar Threads - Can’t sign Microsoft

2. Can’t sign in to Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox account: I did a full reset of my xbox to attempt to fix an issue i was having, and upon it finishing the reset, i couldn’t log back in. Whenever I go to Profile & system and click “add new” it loads for a...
  3. Can’t sign in....

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t sign in....: I decided to reinstall the xbox app so i cluld use it to message my friends who are on xbox when im not on my pc but when i launched the app and clicked sign in and nothing happened nothing poped...
  4. There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account: I tried to sign into minecraft with my microsoft/xbox live account and it said, “ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” i signed...
  5. Can’t sign into microsoft account in ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into microsoft account in ps4: so i know this has been a problem before when the update first came to ps4. But I was able to sign into my microsoft account on my ps4 literally like 2 days ago, then it signed me out and it wont...
  6. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft PS4: Last week I linked my microsoft account with my ps4 version of minecraft. It worked fine and have been playing with my friend on a different platform. Two days ago I tried to play and I was not...
  7. I can’t sign into Microsoft on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign into Microsoft on minecraft: Hi im trying to sign into microsoft on my playstation, i made an accound using the code and everything, but when i press to sign in, theres the loading screen and my game gets completly stuck...
  8. Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft for PS4: The previous question thread i saw had no actual solutions then got locked after a month. I have been unable to find a working solution and i just wanna play with my friends on xbox, please help...
  9. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  10. Can’t sign into Microsoft on my ps4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft on my ps4.: I am currently trying to login to Microsoft to play minecraft on my PS4 but it keeps telling me “Failed to login” and “We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.”...