Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet

Discus and support Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I attempted to play Minecraft on my tablet but was told I couldn't play on Realms because of the settings in my Microsoft account, which is weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PugSkittles, Aug 29, 2019.

1. PugSkittles
    PugSkittles Guest

I attempted to play Minecraft on my tablet but was told I couldn't play on Realms because of the settings in my Microsoft account, which is weird because I had played on it just fine before and nothing has changed. I checked my settings against someone
    else I play with and our privacy settings are the exact same, yet he is able to play just fine. I attempted to sign out and sign back in, only when I try to sign in, I get this error:

"We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"

This has been going on for a while now, and I haven't found a solution anywhere else that works. Does anyone know how to get past this so I can play on my tablet again?

:)

PugSkittles, Aug 29, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Reach out to
    Xbox Support
    to find out if something is going on at their end.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Pug

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that currently experiencing difficulties with being able to sign into your Microsoft Account on your tablet.

When you mentioned configuring your privacy settings, was this done from the
    Xbox website
    or through a different platform?

Additionally, are you having trouble signing into any Microsoft site after you received this error message?

It may be worth attempting to uninstall, and re-install the title once more and see if you are able to log in with you account this time.

Additionally, you may want to try the
    Minecraft Community
    and see if anyone else is experiencing similar difficulties.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. kaudcergequhr Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

I installed Sudoku on the tablet and still can't sign into X Box Live
  5. tinataylor3 Win User

Ebay on xbox one

Tried everything still can't sign into ebay tried two xbox ones but can still sign in on a tablet can someone on here with an ebay account try to sign in on there xbox
  6. ASSASSINWOLFLOL Win User

error code 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005)

Soz I am having trouble on my 8.1 tablet can't put my account on to my tablet on my game
Thema:

1. Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet - Similar Threads - Can't sign Minecraft

2. No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe -[Translation - I can't sign...

in XBoX on Mobile
    No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe -[Translation - I can't sign...: No puedo iniciar sesión con mi cuenta de xbox en Minecraft pe ... me sale este error: Lo sentimos se ha producido un error. inténtelo otra vez o ve a Xbox.com... ya fui a xbox.com me deja iniciar...
  3. マインクラフトPEでマイクロソフトにサインインできない[Translation-I can't sign in to Microsoft with Minecraft PE]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    マインクラフトPEでマイクロソフトにサインインできない[Translation-I can't sign in to Microsoft with Minecraft PE]: [img] マインクラフトPEにサインインしようとすると、添付画像の通りずっと読み込み画面のままで何十分待っても一向にサインインができません。画像はiPad proの第3世代、iPadOS13.5.1での画面ですが、iPhoneでも同様にサインインできません。 通信環境に関して、速度をfast.comを用いて計測した際最低でも40Mbpsはでており問題はなさそうです。...
  4. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  5. Can't Sign in to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in to Minecraft: I recently bought Minecraft for the PS4. I am trying to sign in to my Microsoft account but no matter what I do, it says it is having problems signing me in. I have been unable to find any fix for...
  6. Can't sign into Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Minecraft Dungeons: So I just bought Minecraft dungeons on my main microsoft account but I forgot I login to my computer with another account, and when I try to sign into dungeons with my main account it just...
  7. Can't sign in to Xbox account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox account on Minecraft (Android): When I try and sign into my Microsoft account via the Minecraft app it takes a while and then says please try again. After trying multiple times I get a message telling me that it failed to sign...
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft PS4: It won't let me sign in, and I've been trying for the last 4 months to see if it will work. anyone know how I can login? Every time I try it says "We tried to sign into your Microsoft account, but...
  9. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS: have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it...
  10. Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen: When i load the app and i tap lets lets play it shows me a green screen with the loading wheel and it want load i tried multiple times and once i waited galf an hour to no avail....