Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet

Discus and support Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I attempted to play Minecraft on my tablet but was told I couldn't play on Realms because of the settings in my Microsoft account, which is weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PugSkittles, Aug 29, 2019.

1. PugSkittles
    PugSkittles Guest

I attempted to play Minecraft on my tablet but was told I couldn't play on Realms because of the settings in my Microsoft account, which is weird because I had played on it just fine before and nothing has changed. I checked my settings against someone
    else I play with and our privacy settings are the exact same, yet he is able to play just fine. I attempted to sign out and sign back in, only when I try to sign in, I get this error:

"We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"

This has been going on for a while now, and I haven't found a solution anywhere else that works. Does anyone know how to get past this so I can play on my tablet again?

:)

PugSkittles, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet - Similar Threads - Can't sign Minecraft

2. Can't sign into Minecraft IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft IOS: On my IOS device I cannot sign into Minecraft, however I can sign into the Xbox app and the website. I can also sign into Minecraft through my PC. when I try to sign in a notification comes up...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  4. Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...: マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、 SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。 統合版です。対応策教えてく さい [Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in. Switch is recognized as not signed in. It is an...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft asks me to sign in, even though I am already signed in? - Can't play...: I own (bought) Minecraft on my Microsoft account. I have an Xbox Live account. I am signed in on both. Therefore, I am under the assumption that I should be able to launch Minecraft in Windows 10...
  6. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  7. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms: Split from this thread. Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so we could all play. Dor some reason they...
  8. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10にサインインできない (I can't sign in to Minecraft for ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10にサインインできない (I can't sign in to Minecraft for ...: Surface ProでMinecraft for Windows 10にサインインしようとすると、「Xbox Live アカウントへのサインインを試みましたが、問題が発生しました。」と表示され、サインインすることが出来ません。 サブのPCのMinecraft for Windows 10、Minecraft(Nintendo...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, can't sign into Xbox Live: Hello there! So i recently just bought Minecraft windows 10 edition for my PC, and i can play and save in worlds just fine, but I can't seem to sign into Xbox live on it. I've tried re-signing in...