Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

Discus and support Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360 i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhoenixOakes, Jan 20, 2021.

1. PhoenixOakes
    PhoenixOakes Guest

Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got...

I cant sign i to my 360 anymore. My xbone works fine ive tried all the fixes turned off 2 step authentication. Shortened password. Reset my 360

i dont know what to do.

:)

PhoenixOakes, Jan 20, 2021
  2. jacobmoshenko Win User

Can't sign in to xbox live

I'm having the same problem. My 360 says that it has a problem contacting to xbox live and it shows that there is a service alert. I checked the website, but it shows that everything is working fine. i can play on xbox one normally but my 360 for some
    reason can t connect to xbox live : \
  3. EdnaJael Win User

xbox 360 error 8C150009

My xbox live status is fine and I am signed in t my account online. Still not working.
  4. Majestixx Win User

new update?

My xbox 360 slim just freezes as I sign into live now after this update. Worked fine right before the update, and also if I pull out the HD the xbox works fine. Anyone else have this problem?
  5. charLii P Win User

Can not download my account

Yes, not just tried, i have to recover it.

When i start the Xbox 360 Emulator the first step to do is recover my Profile but it does not work.

I can´t get a Connection to Xbox Live even though i am connected with my Xbox One to Xbox Live.
  6. Achilles9184 Win User

Xbox360 freezes when it shows "You signed into xbox live"

I have the same problem, when i start my xbox it freezes when trying to sign in to xbox live but when i off my internet it works fine but i want to sign in to my xbox live
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into my 360 live. My Xbox one works fine. Seams to have started after I got... - Similar Threads - Can’t sign 360

2. Can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in: Just got my series s i tried to get on a game but was just syncing and woulsnt load so factry reset it and now i cant even sign into a profile or make a new one it starts to load then goes baxk to...
  3. Can’t sign in to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox: I know this question is in other threads, but none of the suggested solutions has worked and ive tried miltiple times. Im gettin an error saying the person who bought the game needs to sign into...
  4. Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in to Xbox 360 account on Xbox one: Hello, okay so, I changed my Xbox account password and I logged onto my Xbox one just fine, nothing changed, but then I wanted to play this game, Rumbles roses xx, which happens to be an Xbox 360...
  5. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: Hi there so i have been having trouble with my xbox one so i cant seem to save any progress for any 360 game since it wont let me sign in when prompted i enter in my email and password and b4 you...
  6. I have an Xbox 360 and can’t sign into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 and can’t sign into my account: [img] I keep getting stuck on this screen i van move from the option to remember password or next but I am unable to select either 62d47a14-4eb0-45ba-8472-7276873b3628
  7. Can’t complete sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t complete sign in on Xbox 360: yes i know this is old hardware but it was working moments ago. I sigh in manualy giving my emal and pasword, i get a notice im loged in, i get the screen asking if i want my password remembered....
  8. Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on 360 games meaning I can’t save progress: I downloaded gears of war 3 from the game pass and usually i have no issue playing 360 games but whenever i open gears 3 i get a pop up telling me data won’t be saved as i need to sign in but...
  9. Changed password, dumped profile on 360, can’t sign in anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed password, dumped profile on 360, can’t sign in anymore: I changed my password, I can get in on computer, Xbox one, can’t sign in on my 360 b45a71f6-48a3-46c4-9fb9-0b7f7f97d321
  10. can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t sign into xbox live while playing a xbox 360 game on my xbox one.: Alan wake has nothing to do with this support forum Okay, so i will sum this up as fast as possible then give a more detailed explanation of my problem. •can’t sign into xbox live while playing...