cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string"

Discus and support cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My problem is when i try to sign into another account on the Xbox app windows 10 it says "unable to sign into Xbox live." "invalid json string" , I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kieran.2, Apr 8, 2021 at 7:22 PM.

1. Kieran.2
    Kieran.2 Guest

My problem is when i try to sign into another account on the Xbox app windows 10 it says "unable to sign into Xbox live." "invalid json string" , I've done everything possible for it to work and nothing is working everything is updated and I did speak to a epic person called Mario i should of done what he told me then closed the chat but I just closed it sorry Mario if you're reading this he told me to do "That could be the cause, I suggest you to try update your Windows and if you still can't sign in try to do this: There are two directories in "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker", Accounts and Cache. Each folder has one file in it. Delete them both, and try to log in to the xbox app again." It didnt work and at this point i dont know what to do
    cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string" [​IMG]

When i click more info it shows me stuff I've already done.
    Can anyone help me?

:)

2. NIKOLAITIUNIN Win User

Invalid Json data Xbox app

A friend of mine is having problems signing into the the Xbox app. my friend tried logging his account into the Xbox app on his brothers pc but when he tried to login to his computer it gave him a error code saying invalid JSON string
    I have the same problem on my windows pc. Don't know what to do(
  3. LukmanLukman1 Win User

A friend of mine is having problems signing into the the Xbox app. my friend tried logging his account into the Xbox app on his brothers pc but when he tried to login to his computer it gave him a error code saying invalid JSON string
  4. Kieran.2 Win User

restarting what? the game or app if so already done that its been like this for months like about 5-6
  5. Ana FlaviaMoraes San Win User

Good morning, try restarting.
    Anything contact us again.
  6. LukmanLukman1 Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

1. cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string" - Similar Threads - cant sign account

2. I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into Xbox Live account on my 360, but it works perfectly fine on Xbox One: So I bought Call of Duty Classic on my 360 on Feburary 13th. And as it was downloading it stopped at 79% and went back to 0. So then I cancelled it a restarted the download. This happened about 3...
  3. Cant sign in into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in into my Microsoft account: So i bought a ps5 and when i went into minecraft my microsoft account wasnt their i tried deleting the game and getting it back still didnt work HELP 4e1eab8e-b6e8-45d1-80df-a7d05a23651e
  4. I cant sign in in my xbox account !!

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in in my xbox account !!: [img] Hello I cant sign in in my xbox account.I try all solution and idk all doesn t working 4d0ba4ec-40fa-4d71-b1b7-270aa5cf54b0
  5. Cant sign into xbox account on windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign into xbox account on windows 10 PC: I can't sign in to my Xbox account on my windows 10 computer, I can open the Xbox app and click the cog wheel and sign in, but after I hit "sign in" the Xbox app freezes and doesn't show a sign in...
  6. I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign into my Microsoft account on my switch,: whenever I try it just sends me into an endless loop of giving me codes, me putting the information into remote connect, sorting it all out then closing it, only to have minecraft say its signing...
  7. I cant sign in from a different account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in from a different account: Hi, Im trying to sign in in multiple places from a different microsoft account, but it sends me directly to a recovery page from an email i do not have access to, especially in microsoft flight...
  8. Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...: I go to game bar click settings cog click account click sign out the bar flashes to agree I clicked but nothing happens it just stays the same I can click it 1000 times and it won't sign me out....
  9. Cant sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into my Microsoft account: Months ago i was logged out of my microsoft account through minecraft and havent been able to get back in since. Because of this im writing this on my backup account. Ive made purchases on that...
  10. cant sign into Xbox compatible account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign into Xbox compatible account: I change my username and i cannot sign into my Xbox compatible game account or Xbox 360 account it says the pass word is wrong when i try to download my profile I tried deleting the profile and it...