Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine?

Discus and support Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, please can anyone help. I can’t sign into my account, all i get is the loading icon, but i seem to be able to sign into the rest of the family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bananae123, Apr 24, 2019.

1. bananae123
    bananae123 Guest

Hi, please can anyone help. I can’t sign into my account, all i get is the loading icon, but i seem to be able to sign into the rest of the family accounts. I dont know what to try next Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine? :((

Thank you in advance

:)

bananae123, Apr 24, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    bananae123

That's great! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other
    issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    bananae123

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

I think this can be corrected by just
    removing and re-adding the profile
    having issues to re-download all of your profile data from Xbox Live.

It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select
      Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select
      Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select
      Get a new account
      , unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the

Lost Account Solution
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select
      Enter.
    5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select
      I Accept
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.

Let us know if this helps!
  4. AlfredStevens Win User

Can’t sign in to my account

I got the same, however after restarting my xbox it changed from 0xCFFFF828 to 0xCFFFF82E
  5. IKhoR Eclipse Win User

Xbox one something went wrong 0x800488fc

Same thing is happening to me for the past hour or so. I can’t even sign into my account
  6. mouseNpajamas Win User

Sign-in 0x87DD0006

I can’t sign in on my fiancée’s Xbox in the living room but when I tried my own in our bedroom, it let me sign in. I have no idea why I can’t use the other one. Tried going offline and signing in, that worked, but when I turned live back on it couldn’t sync
    any of my game progress. Then it booted me off my sign in. I even tried unplugging the damn thing. Nothing has worked and I keep seeing people posting all day having this same issue.
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine? - Similar Threads - Can’t sign own

2. No heart can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    No heart can’t sign in: Why cant i come home from work everyday and not have to worry weather i can play with my friends on a service (that we all pay for!!!! )at the end of a hard days work.i feel like that should be...
  3. Mic muted sign on/can’t game chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic muted sign on/can’t game chat: Hello Headset is not working with xbox. There is jo sound and mic symbolwith line through it in corner of screen. Was working fine until last week. I have tried all troubleshooting mentioned in...
  4. Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can sign in but can’t access any games at the main menu: I can sign in OK but when i access any game it just gets me to the main menu and i cant log in using my gamertag whats going on? b48796c5-f846-42bc-a131-59b250ced735
  5. Can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in: Can’t sign in to Xbox one. Is the bug not fixed yet? Did a hard set an even a factory reset of our consul and it still isn’t working. Network conductivity is just fine. Can somebody help?...
  6. Can’t sign in to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to Xbox live: I couldn’t sign in to Xbox live. I followed instructions in one of the post and i did reset the console, now as i am trying sign to console and its says error 0x80072F8F . Please help...
  7. Can’t sign into Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Xbox live: I have tried all the usual steps to fix this problem. But nothing has worked. You definatly have a problem on your end! Fix it please. This is becoming rediculous!!!...
  8. Can’t sign in on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on Xbox: Hi, I’m having trouble signing in. I click sign in and it just says “We can’t sign you in. Try again in a while.” Error code 0x87DD0006 My internet is fine I’m using wifi on my phone and tablet...
  9. Xbox One X, can’t add account or sign-in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, can’t add account or sign-in: Was attempting to sign into Xbox Live on my One X and received error 0x8019005. Tried restarting console and also restarted router. Restarted console via 10 second front power button press. No...
  10. Why can’t I sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I sign in?: I seem to be having a problem signing into my account, it keeps having the same error message when I try and log in. I don’t know whether this is an outage issue or not but its not allowing me to...