Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine?

Discus and support Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, please can anyone help. I can’t sign into my account, all i get is the loading icon, but i seem to be able to sign into the rest of the family... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bananae123, Apr 24, 2019.

1. bananae123
    bananae123 Guest

Hi, please can anyone help. I can’t sign into my account, all i get is the loading icon, but i seem to be able to sign into the rest of the family accounts. I dont know what to try next Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine? :((

Thank you in advance

:)

bananae123, Apr 24, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    bananae123

That's great! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other
    issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    bananae123

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

I think this can be corrected by just
    removing and re-adding the profile
    having issues to re-download all of your profile data from Xbox Live.

It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select
      Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select
      Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select
      Get a new account
      , unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the

Lost Account Solution
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select
      Enter.
    5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select
      I Accept
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.

Let us know if this helps!
  4. MavrickJohnson Win User

Privacy settings

I do not own a child account, I only own an adult account. I can sign into microsoft, but I can’t get to account.xbox.com
  5. AlfredStevens Win User

Can’t sign in to my account

I got the same, however after restarting my xbox it changed from 0xCFFFF828 to 0xCFFFF82E
  6. IKhoR Eclipse Win User

Xbox one something went wrong 0x800488fc

Same thing is happening to me for the past hour or so. I can’t even sign into my account
Thema:

1. Can’t sign into my own account, but all other accounts fine? - Similar Threads - Can’t sign own

2. Can’t sign in offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in offline: im a over the road truck driver so i take my xbox with me it was working fine last night but my xbox was being laggy so i restarted it today now i cant sign in to my account or play any of my...
  3. Can’t sign in/add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in/add new account: The problem first started when randomly I couldn’t sign into my account and now I’ve restarted my console and wiped memory from it and it’s not letting me add a new account now and I need help. I...
  4. Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in or recover Xbox live account.: ive hard reset my xbo multiple times, reset the internet, and removed my account from my console to recover it. All that comes up is “try again in a while” and the error code “0x87DD0004”...
  5. Can’t sign in on my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox one: Keeps saying try again in a few minutes but ive tried this 100 times and it still doesnt work 3369d914-5bf0-4568-bdb8-ff8667ca83f0
  6. Can’t sign in on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox one: I have restarted my xbox multiple times even factory reset it and it still won’t let me sign in 631750e7-2a66-4786-8920-bdebe7bc7e33
  7. Can’t Sign in to any profiles on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Sign in to any profiles on Xbox one.: I understand that xbox live is down or experiencing difficulties.... I however can not even sign into any profiles that are on my xb1. Status says core system is running, but i cant even sign in...
  8. I can’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sign in: I cant sign into my xbox. It gives me an error code and I looked it up and it happens when the xbox servers are down but they aren’t down. I tried restarting my xbox but that also doesn’t work....
  9. Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in can’t play games, error code 0x87DD0006: Cant sign in for past 3 hours, restarted modem twice, deleted profile, full rebooted 3 times, removed all my billing information. Really tried everything just want to play...
  10. Can’t sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in: Every time I try to sign in, it kicks me back to the sign in menu, and I can’t seem to find a way to log in. I have tried restarting my Xbox One and also deleting my account and downloading it...