cant sign into my xbox

Discus and support cant sign into my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant sign into my xbox.When i go to the sign in page and type in my email all the xbox does it take me back to the sign in page. I have reset the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by leegibson2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. leegibson2
    leegibson2 Guest

cant sign into my xbox

I cant sign into my xbox.When i go to the sign in page and type in my email all the xbox does it take me back to the sign in page. I have reset the xbox, signed out of all accounts on it and double checked all passwords and rmails. help!!!

:)

leegibson2, Apr 13, 2020
  2. xxxBOSS HOGxxxx Win User

LIVE is still not working for some of us

Same here! I cant even sign into my account, whats going on? Trying to sign in and says cant connect to xbox live. I also have comcast.
  3. SouthernHawk407 Win User

Is live ded?

I cant even sign into my account on my Xbox One.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

cant sign into my xbox

Have you tried a hard reset of the console? Not sure if it will fix the issue, but it's worth a try. Try to hold down the white power button for several seconds until you hear a tone and it shuts off. Unplug the console and wait a couple of minutes. Plug
    it back in, turn it back on, and try again. Good luck!
  5. RONNIEHARVLEY Win User

Cant sign in to my Xbox

Everytime I try 2 log into my xbox it says there's a problem with your account........ I go on the website that they gave me but it doesnt show me any problems...... HELP!!!
    Which Xbox system do you have if you have your Xbox 360 try signing in with a different screen name
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Cant sign in to my Xbox

Hello JoannaMartinez1,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? If you are using an Xbox One, do you get an error message or error code when you
    test the multiplayer connection in
    your network settings
    ? Did the error message tell you to sign in to
    the Microsoft account website
    with your information? Be sure to let us know the results
    JoannaMartinez1!
Thema:

cant sign into my xbox

1. cant sign into my xbox - Similar Threads - cant sign

2. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  3. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  4. Cant sign into another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into another account: So i try to sign onto my daughters login and it says to FIX THIS ON THE WEB Theres a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in. Ive checked the account...
  5. Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane: The blue email on the picture down below is the one I want to sign in with. The red email is an account that is literally deleted. It shouldn't even be able to give me the option to use it. I...
  6. Cant sign in to ebay on xbox one edge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to ebay on xbox one edge.: Yeah every time i go to the ebay sign in page using edge its just a blank screen, ive hammered refresh, cleared cookies and even changed my privacy stuff, any help please?...
  7. Cant sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in: Had my account for many years used (email 1) to sign in. 2 years ago, I made a new email (email 2). Didnt want to lose all my games so set up email 2 as an alternative. Updated all information as...
  8. Cant sign in to my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to my Xbox: Everytime I try 2 log into my xbox it says there's a problem with your account........ I go on the website that they gave me but it doesnt show me any problems...... HELP!!!...
  9. Cant sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in: Hi I have seen this issue posted in various places and have tried all solutions that have been suggested in the past but none work for me please can someone hel, being stuck at home on lockdown...
  10. Cant sign into xbox.no gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into xbox.no gamer tags: Hi all. While trying to sign in on xbox I have no gamer tags to pick from only add new sign in is perfect on phone and iPad.any ideas please a7cbee98-d51c-46ab-af67-e693baf0efbb