Can't sign into online games that we purchased

Discus and support Can't sign into online games that we purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get. Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelBoyd9, Sep 10, 2020.

1. MichaelBoyd9
    MichaelBoyd9 Guest

Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get.

Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to verify your passcode for
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

This is not his email and we don't know where it came from. When he tried to login to his microsoft account with his email it say there is no account for that email. So we think someone has hacked it and changed the email. What do we do?

:)

MichaelBoyd9, Sep 10, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello MichaelBoyd9,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with accessing your account. Please visit this page:

Account Recovery
    to attempt to gain access to your account, if you are unable to access it, please use the
    Contact Us portal.

I hope this helps.
  3. ThruHisBlood Win User

Xbox freezing on startup

so how do we get the fix if we can't sign in online ?
  4. S. AaronTorres Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87dd0019

It's the holidays and we can't play our games online or offline? This is the result of your crappy "always online yo access content" policy. Subscribers are forced to sign in and be connected to play our games and now you have an error that won't let us
    sign in, brilliant. Would like to see a discount or partial refund for all paying subscribers affected by this.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Difference of Xbox Live Gold Membership and Xbox Live

A gold subscription allows you to play online multiplayer and access Games with Gold and Deals with Gold offers. If you don't pay with gold you have a Free (or Silver) account. You can still sign into Live to purchase content and access apps, but you can't
    play online or access gold discounts.
  6. DankTunic26 Win User

TU9 - Cannot Connect To Server on Single Player!?!

I started minecraft and was told an update was available and if I did not accept it I would automatically be signed out of xbox live. This is frustrating because when I am not signed in, my kids and I can not use the world we built.

I bought the game for them but they can't play the full version unless I am signed in. But that is a different story.

So....

Got the update.

Tried to load the world that our Metropolis is in and was given a message saying we could not play multiplayer or something online or single player without signing in.

I was already signed in because , I have to be to play the full version.

And their avatar's were not even available because they don't have live avccounts.

The message said uncheck the box for online play on the start up menu, and that box was not checked.

I could not even select the option to " unselect it ".

I realized it was some kindof error so we started a new world and hoped this would sort itself out soon.

We saved our new game, and stopped to eat dinner.

Anxious to try it again , we first tried our Metropolis world, but got the same message.

Then we reluctantly went to the new world and git the same message.

?

We can't sign in offline.e because we have to be online to play because of license agreement.

?

Please fix or remove update.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into online games that we purchased - Similar Threads - Can't sign online

2. can't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign in: I am on android and i try to sign in it takes me to the sign in page twice before going to a black screen for a long period of time. it's on minecraft e6d6f3c1-d354-4616-aa29-f127171982f2
  3. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!: I recently (like VERY recently) bought Minecraft from the Microsoft store. At first, I didn't try to sign in. I played in a world, trying to handle the controls since I'm brand new to PC gaming,...
  4. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: Does anybody know how to sign back into mc? Ever since I updated it logged me out and whenever I try to sign back in it says "Something went wrong There is a problem with your microsoft account....
  5. Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Store because of old email account: I set up my account years ago with an email that is no longer valid. I've changed all my account settings and removed the old email, but when I try to sign in to the store, it asks for the...
  6. why can't I sign into microsoft on minecraft ps4 editiion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I sign into microsoft on minecraft ps4 editiion.: It's been months since I was able to log in. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, I've signed into the website, and I even made a new account to see if that would fix the issue. But no matter...
  7. Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem: Why can I not sign in after an update on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare warzone 3db67cfd-9891-4107-b95a-54117ec82612
  8. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  9. I signed xbox live gold and I can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I signed xbox live gold and I can't play online: Hey, I'm from Brazil and I have just buyed a xbox live gold card (6 months). So I put the code there and seems everything okay for me to play online. But when I tryed to play online, a message...
  10. I can't sign into my online profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my online profile?: I can't sign into my online profile? It tells me a problem with signing in try later. What would make that happen? Just to let you know as I wright this its just started working and like to know...