Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?

Discus and support Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the longest time now I haven't been able to sign into either the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, I thought the issue would sort itself out but in's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niisanskyline26, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?

For the longest time now I haven't been able to sign into either the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, I thought the issue would sort itself out but in's been five or so months that it has been doing this. I have made a purchase on my Microsoft account through
    the use of Google Chrome, however I cannot play the game I have purchased because the game requires me to sign into my Microsoft account in which I cannot do. It always shows an error every time I attempt to sign in. I have no idea what to do.

Here is the error it shows; same error code every time as well.

Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? [​IMG]

Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? [​IMG]

:)

niisanskyline26, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Holly1958
    Holly1958 Guest
    Can't Sign into Windows 10 Xbox

I suddenly can't sign into Xbox on Windows 10 but can sign into my Microsoft account. I wanted to update Caesars Slot Game but can't sign into Xbox. It takes me to store but it won't connect. This app is free.

Holly1958, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Subangelis
    Subangelis Guest
    Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.

Subangelis, Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Subangelis Win User

Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.
  6. XBF George L Win User

7. HK Tsukiyo Win User

Can someone please help me

Hello, Number1Yeti

The device may not be showing on the app due to it not being listed on your Microsoft Account

You need to add a device to your Microsoft account before it's listed in your devices. Here's how you can add a device:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account on an Xbox or PC.
    • Download an app or game from the Microsoft Store .
    • Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, select Don't see your device?, then follow the instructions.
    • On an iOS device: Download Microsoft Edge from the Apple App Store and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • On an Android device: Download Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Launcher, or Your Phone Companion from the Google Play Store and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • MacOS devices can't be added at this time.
  8. schnurren Win User

Can't sign into: Microsoft Store and Xbox App

Hello Dillon Russell,

Try contacting Xbox support so they can lend you a hand on this issue : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope everything is solved fast enough so you can continue playing Sea of Thieves.
  9. Digital Crane2 Win User

Can't sign into the Xbox app or into the Microsoft store

I ran the troubleshoot and I got this.

[​IMG]

Then I clicked next and I got this.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? - Similar Threads - Can't sign App

2. Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox App (0x409) 0x80080300: I am unable to sign into the Xbox Console Companion nor the Xbox (Beta) App. After trying every fix I could find on Google I decided to do a repair install which didn't help. I'm on the latest...
  3. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  4. "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com then start this app again."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry, we can't sign you in. Please sign in at Xbox.com then start this app again.": Everytime I open Microsoft Jigsaw i get this error message. If i open Microsoft Solitaire it automatically connects. Ive tried going to xbox xmd signing in online, but it still doesnt work....
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows 10. I've tried everything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox app on Windows 10. I've tried everything.: Hey ya'll, When i got my new PC in December, i was able to sign into the Xbox app no problem. The problem started a couple months ago when I changed the email address associated with my Microsoft...
  6. Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Beta App / Can't launch Xbox Identity Provider / Can't remove credit...: Holy **** microsoft! Are you **** serious with this ****?! First I can't even **** install the xbox beta app. I try right-clicking and running as administrator, this fails! I have to right-click...
  7. Can't sign in to any XBOX app on Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to any XBOX app on Win10: I am able to login into the website XBOX.com without any problems. but I am not able to start any xbox related app. I am logged in my with xbox account on my Windows 10 PC (1909 18363.900) The...
  8. Can't Sign into Xbox Apps on PC and Play Any Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Sign into Xbox Apps on PC and Play Any Games: For a week now I can't play any gamepass titles on the xbox pc app..games will boot for a sec and then just freeze. and I can't even log in. I will click the log in button but nothing will happen....
  9. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot: Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or...
  10. Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: So since yesterday that I completed the last update for windows 10 ,I was disconnected and I can't log in back to my account on Xbox (Beta) app. Actually it doesn't even let me try. I keep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to microsoft store app