Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?

Discus and support Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the longest time now I haven't been able to sign into either the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, I thought the issue would sort itself out but in's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niisanskyline26, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed?

For the longest time now I haven't been able to sign into either the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, I thought the issue would sort itself out but in's been five or so months that it has been doing this. I have made a purchase on my Microsoft account through
    the use of Google Chrome, however I cannot play the game I have purchased because the game requires me to sign into my Microsoft account in which I cannot do. It always shows an error every time I attempt to sign in. I have no idea what to do.

Here is the error it shows; same error code every time as well.

Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? [​IMG]

Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? [​IMG]

:)

niisanskyline26, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Holly1958
    Holly1958 Guest
    Can't Sign into Windows 10 Xbox

I suddenly can't sign into Xbox on Windows 10 but can sign into my Microsoft account. I wanted to update Caesars Slot Game but can't sign into Xbox. It takes me to store but it won't connect. This app is free.

Holly1958, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Subangelis
    Subangelis Guest
    Error code 0x801901F4 xbox desktop program cant sign in..

You mean the store and app I can't sign into? The error is preventing me from signing into Microsoft. From the store, to the XBox app to Cortana.

Subangelis, Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't sign into the Xbox App or Microsoft Store, how can it be fixed? - Similar Threads - Can't sign App

2. Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app: I am unable to sign in to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10 Pro. When I try, I get the following message: "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." This has...
  3. HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    HRESULT: 0x80070005 (Can't sign into any xbox apps on Windows 10): I've tried changing firewall settings, etc. I have no problem logging in on a Microsoft Edge window. Please advise. 3e4b139d-6aad-425c-ad0b-0791ef9dd8fd
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: So about a week ago after downloading the Outer Worlds I found that I was signed out of the beta app and now can't sign back in. I don't get any error message, I get the Welcome Back message and...
  5. Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to the Xbox(beta) app for pc.: Whenever I try to sign in to the xbox app either nothing happens or it just becomes an unresponsive grey rectangle (Screenshot below). [img] 1e2d197e-6112-41db-a854-227fc3d40447
  6. Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10: I've been trying to get the Xbox (beta) app to work on my PC for months. Here's what happens. When I try to sign in, it goes through all of the sign-in steps, reloads the page, and then...I'm not...
  7. I can't sign into the Xbox Beta app.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't sign into the Xbox Beta app.: Every time I start the app it requires me to sign in. Expect today, even when I sign in, it doesn't actually go through and I'm stuck not being able to download any games. I really want to...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox Beta app: Everytime i try to sign in the app just refresh the screen that I'm on without signing me in. My account info is correct as I can sign in on the xbox website but besides that the app is broken for...
  9. I can't sign in on the Xbox App, says I need internet. Error code: 0x800704cf

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign in on the Xbox App, says I need internet. Error code: 0x800704cf: Really frustrating. I tried resetting, reparing and redownloading. I even repaired and reset Microsoft Store. 1d4984d7-96b5-4ad1-803f-4c1bde039be8
  10. Can't sign in to Xbox App on PC and from smartphone (Error 0x87DD0005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox App on PC and from smartphone (Error 0x87DD0005): Hello! Wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 with buddy on PC, yesterday normally played online. Tomorrow can't sign in Xbox Live from Xbox Game Bar on PC and also can't login to my account from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to microsoft store app