Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record

Discus and support Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [mod removed - personal information] Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mblocker0311, Nov 13, 2021.

1. mblocker0311
    mblocker0311 Guest

[mod removed - personal information]

Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged into an account after figuring out the email for this account that hasn't been logged into for years, I checked enforcement and it says I have a perfect record, this confuses me because the app is stating otherwise. However I can make a new account to log in. I discussed this issue with support and was told some accounts are labeled as suspended after years of inactivity, I was supposed to get an email back today but I got nothing in my inbox. Please assist me someone.

[mod removed - personal information]

Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record [​IMG]

:)

mblocker0311, Nov 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, this type of situation is beyond the reach of the community.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mblocker0311, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data, nor your account or the reason for suspension, however says it has already spoken to the support and they talked about the downtime and it really happens

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
  4. Antoninix Win User

I can't hear my friends in party chat and I can't respond to any messages?!

P.S. The Xbox enforcement page says I have a perfect record.
  5. FrazerrezarF Win User

Can't sign in on enforcement.xbox.com

I've got the same problem, received an xbox enforcement but its saying i have a perfect record on enforcement history and signs me out everywhere else i go.

doesn't give me an option to appeal it anywhere.
  6. KAYLAMIK Win User

Cannot Add Friends

when I click add friend it comes up with a notice of Xbox live enforcement action and the when I go to enforcement.xbox.live it says my account has a perfect record
Thema:

1. Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record - Similar Threads - Can't sign account

2. I can't sign into my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my minecraft account: I can't sign into my minecraft account on anything, all i have is the name. If I click "manage account" on the one launcher that is still signed in, then it takes me to a completely separate...
  3. XBox app can't sign in to live only for older account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox app can't sign in to live only for older account: I'm pulling my hair out here. Every time I try to sign in to the XBOX app on Windows 10, I get the error message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". There are no error codes given, just the...
  4. I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my original account because I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm...: I lost my email because it was hacked and I'm trying to recover the account by changing the email but everytime I try to do it it gets denied e62ec15d-b49e-494c-bb64-4251f24dd3cf
  5. "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You can't sign in here with a personal account." Error?: I'm trying to login to my other account, yet for some unknown reason I can't. How to fix? 3992e6d2-6287-49a4-a4ca-2a6f91523b78
  6. I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account from any place.: I have had a problem for the past couple of days now. Whenever I try logging in to my Microsoft account from either of these three: - Microsoft Store - Minecraft Launcher - Xbox App It won't...
  7. Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in or create an account on Xbox one x: I've had this xbox for a year or so, then when I tried to log on today it'll skip the pop-up passkey prompt everytime. So, I factory reset everything, and now it won't even let me add my account....
  8. Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account: I 've just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but the launcher won't let me try to log in. When I open the launcher and press the "Microsoft Login" button I have only a red...
  9. Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app does't appear feature and can't sign in account: can any one solve it?. i'm already reinstall xbox app and it does't work. aff672e3-05f8-46d6-8d24-de3814713fc8
  10. I can't sign into my xbox account on mobile! Can't sign into Minecraft Bedrock on Mobile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my xbox account on mobile! Can't sign into Minecraft Bedrock on Mobile.: When I try to click the sign in button nothing happens, so I click Minecraft and I get error code creeper which means your internet or something like that. But I can play roblox so Microsoft fix...