Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record

Discus and support Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [mod removed - personal information] Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mblocker0311, Nov 13, 2021.

1. mblocker0311
    mblocker0311 Guest

[mod removed - personal information]

Unable to sign into my Xbox account on the App for PC because "my device or account has been suspended". I logged into an account after figuring out the email for this account that hasn't been logged into for years, I checked enforcement and it says I have a perfect record, this confuses me because the app is stating otherwise. However I can make a new account to log in. I discussed this issue with support and was told some accounts are labeled as suspended after years of inactivity, I was supposed to get an email back today but I got nothing in my inbox. Please assist me someone.

[mod removed - personal information]

Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record [​IMG]

:)

mblocker0311, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mblocker0311, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data, nor your account or the reason for suspension, however says it has already spoken to the support and they talked about the downtime and it really happens

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
  3. Antoninix Win User

I can't hear my friends in party chat and I can't respond to any messages?!

P.S. The Xbox enforcement page says I have a perfect record.
  4. KAYLAMIK Win User

Cannot Add Friends

when I click add friend it comes up with a notice of Xbox live enforcement action and the when I go to enforcement.xbox.live it says my account has a perfect record
  5. ErikLawson Win User

Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

The Xbox Social like does show me my messages. The Xbox policy enforcement site says perfect record.
  6. ErikLawson Win User

Unable to send or receive messages - Xbox Live

The Xbox Social link*** does show me my messages. The Xbox policy enforcement site says perfect record.
Thema:

1. Can't sign into xbox account but enforcement says perfect record - Similar Threads - Can't sign account

2. Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Login nicht möglich [Can't sign in to Microsoft Account]: Hallo zusammen! Ich habe heute meine Konsole gestartet und konnte mich aufeinmal nicht mehr anmelden. Es kam die Nachricht, sie sind in Begriff auf sensible Daten zuzugreifen und die Aufforderung...
  3. I can't sign into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my Minecraft account: I keep trying to sign into my Minecraft account on my Playstation but it keeps saying that it is already connected to someones account that I do not know. Is there anyway to unlink it and sign in...
  4. Can't sign into xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into xbox account: I'm using the Xbox app on windows 11 and I can't seem to sign into my account. Every time I try to log in it flashes for a second then nothing happens. This hasn't happened to me before and it's...
  5. Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  6. XBox Profile Associated with Defunct Email and Phone; Can't sign in to Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Profile Associated with Defunct Email and Phone; Can't sign in to Xbox Account: My primary Xbox profile is associated with an old email and phone number that I no longer have access to. Is there a way to change the email address for this account without signing into Xbox.com?...
  7. Can't Sign in with my old account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in with my old account info: Hello, I can't get in to my old account with the proper info (email and password) because it says that the email doesn't exist and I know the info by heart so I don't know how to get back into...
  8. Can't sign in to Minecraft account after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Minecraft account after migration: PLEASE READ THE FULL THING BEFORE TELLING ME TO JUST WAIT THE ISSUE OUT. IT'S NOT GONNA GET FIXED BY WAITING. THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT REQUIRES A MANUAL SOLUTION. Now that I have your attention,...
  9. I can't sign into my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my old account.: so it's been 4 years since my xbox overheated, I've been trying to sign into my old xbox account for a while now I remember the gamertag but not the password or the email used to create the...
  10. Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Account in Xbox app: Hello all, I have an issue that I've had for maybe a year now and I can't solve it whatever I do. I bought Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store for over a year ago which worked fine and I...