cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

Discus and support cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work. Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lowrescoke, Nov 23, 2021.

1. lowrescoke
    lowrescoke New Member

as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.

lowrescoke, Nov 23, 2021
  2. KiwiPhantom1 Win User

Cant login into xbox game pass app

When i try to login to my xbox live on game pass pc it comes up with invalid JSON string how do i fix this?
  3. Alliance United Win User

xbox invalid JSON string

Hi,

This seems like there is an issue with the installation of the Xbox App on your PC. Can you ensure you're on the latest version of the Xbox App by going to the Windows Store>Account Profile Icon>Downloads and updates. If there is no update available, can
    you try to install the Xbox App (Beta) to see if you're able to use that version without any issues. This can also be found in the Windows Store by search.

Let us know!
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Invalid JSON string for xbox app

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

I ask that before trying which solution, check if your windows are using the latest version of the system, which in this case would be 21H1, for that follow the instructions below: Go to settings>system>about. If the system is not using the latest version of windows, update it by windows update.

*If your computer updates are up to date, please try the solution below.

There are two directories in "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker", Accounts and Cache. Each folder has one file in it. Delete them both, and try to log in to the Xbox app again

*I hope this can help you.
  5. NIKOLAITIUNIN Win User

Invalid Json data Xbox app

A friend of mine is having problems signing into the the Xbox app. my friend tried logging his account into the Xbox app on his brothers pc but when he tried to login to his computer it gave him a error code saying invalid JSON string
    I have the same problem on my windows pc. Don't know what to do(
  6. LukmanLukman1 Win User

Invalid Json data Xbox app

A friend of mine is having problems signing into the the Xbox app. my friend tried logging his account into the Xbox app on his brothers pc but when he tried to login to his computer it gave him a error code saying invalid JSON string
    I have the same problem on my windows pc. Don't know what to do(
Thema:

1. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string" - Similar Threads - cant sign game

2. Cant sign in with XBox acccount to Epic Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cant sign in with XBox acccount to Epic Games: Hello everyone, I have ran into a bit of trouble. I made a platform Epic Games account on my XBox console, and when I wanted to sign into Epic Games on my PC, it doesn't work, even though I...
  3. Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Fix halo infinite sign in loop, now I cant download gaming services to Redownload: I started playing halo infinite on my PC when it came out on December 8th through game pass, I downloaded it fine and played for a while. A week ago when trying to play the game again I was stuck...
  4. My son cant play a game without signing in as me first

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son cant play a game without signing in as me first: Ive had a look but cant find an answer. I gave my son and xbox 1 (set to child profile) and I also have an xbox 1. Ive downloaded games onto his xbox and they all seem to work fine, except for 1...
  5. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...
  6. Cant sign in threw xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in threw xbox game bar: Cant sign in threw xbox game bar. have went threw many different ways to get to it. i have tried to repair it...reset it...ive tried everything.. when i click on sign in it just blinks. i even...
  7. minecraft bedrock game cant load settings menu and cant sign in to microsoft andd minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock game cant load settings menu and cant sign in to microsoft andd minecraft...: so when i load up minecraft it loads up normally but when it loads up the minecraft logo is gone markectplace anination gone too and i cant load up the settings for the game and texture packs were...
  8. Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...: I go to game bar click settings cog click account click sign out the bar flashes to agree I clicked but nothing happens it just stays the same I can click it 1000 times and it won't sign me out....
  9. Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass App cant sign in and play games ( windows 10): So i cannot sign into my account on the xbox game pass app on windows app. Whenever i try to sign in, it just glitches and puts me back to the main menu, Because of this i cannot play any of my...
  10. How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I cant sign in to my account when I'm playing backwards compatible games on my...: For some reason I cant sign into my account on any backwards compatible games I have and it makes it to where either my game doesn't save or i just cant play at all l. It says you must be signed...