Cant sign into xbox live after doing update

Discus and support Cant sign into xbox live after doing update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I updated my xbox one sat. A.M. and was not able to sign in to my live account. The home button was lit up on my remote when I pressed it, it went to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜŠ❤❤����, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Cant sign into xbox live after doing update

I updated my xbox one sat. A.M. and was not able to sign in to my live account. The home button was lit up on my remote when I pressed it, it went to a blank screen and nothing happens. There is no error message. I have tried to contact support but every
    topic I pick says there is no way to get a call back. Please Help!!

:)

ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜŠ❤❤����, Feb 4, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜ ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The best way to complete a factory reset in this scenario is to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. This is a menu that allows you to perform an offline update, power cycle or factory reset. We will provide
    instructions on how to access this menu. We hope this information helps ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜ !

How to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
      Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an
      EJECT
      button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the
      BIND button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the
    D-pad and A button on your controller to select
    Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep my games & apps.
  3. ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜŠ❤ Win User

I cannot get into the settings at all. When I turn it on, the green xbox screen comes on for about 5 minutes then goes to a black screen. No error message. I cant even get into the menu to factory reset. I've tried tried what red car gamer suggested but
    no luck.
  4. ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜŠ❤ Win User

If I factory reset the box, will I lose all my purchased items from my games? Skins etc.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜ ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is not loading your menus after an update. Do you see an error message or error code when you test the network and multiplayer connections in

the network settings
    ? Is your Xbox One enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider Program
    ? The troubleshooting steps that the ambassador, RedCarGamer, recommend are great options to try.

There are two types of
    factory resets
    . The soft factory reset keeps all games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles from the console. Therefore, the email address and password for those accounts must be known before this step is taken. The full factory
    reset will remove all the games, applications and profiles. The factory resets do not affect your purchased content. You can always download it back if you do the full factory reset. We recommend performing the soft factory reset first. Be sure to let us know
    the results ÐÊÃÐ ÐØĜ !
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Try to
    Power Cycle
    your console. If this procedure doesnt fix it, first try to remover your profile from your console and add it again, if even this didnt fix, you will need to

Factory Reset
    your console.

Let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Cant sign into xbox live after doing update - Similar Threads - Cant sign live

2. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  3. Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign into Xbox Live and im going insane: The blue email on the picture down below is the one I want to sign in with. The red email is an account that is literally deleted. It shouldn't even be able to give me the option to use it. I...
  4. Cant sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360: I have been trying to play Oblivion on my Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility but when I open the game, it says "Disconnected from Xbox Live" and when I try to sign in it says I need to...
  5. i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help

in XBoX on Mobile
    i cant sign into my xbox live minecraft account help: https://youtu.be/D7_xl85FWyo 1d91a244-bfac-416a-854c-16c0d8c9b4bf
  6. Cant sign in on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in on Xbox live: I get an error 0x80a40008 when trying to sign in on my xbox one. And i cant set My home Xbox on my second account. Error: cant save changes. e5bfd4b8-8240-46bc-b992-1bdf7ac0b650
  7. signed into Live but cant load game

in XBoX Accessibility
    signed into Live but cant load game: Hi i've an XBOX 360, can sign into live no problem, try and load a game, the game loads but then says connection problem, Status code 80183003. All wired connections are fine, ive loaded the...
  8. We cant sign you into xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    We cant sign you into xbox live: I try to sign into xbox on the xbox app but it always says we cant sign you into xbox live I am trying everything and it will not work deb3b73c-245f-4fd9-981c-334357d70b4e
  9. Cant sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign in to xbox live: Is there a real phone number in australia to talk tto a xbox live support member to fix this problem its driveing me insane 41be932e-591f-470c-a8cb-8b101acd6b85
  10. I cant sign into my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant sign into my xbox live account: can someone help me. Im recieving a weird error code when i try to log into my xbox live acct. its not allowing me to log in im really annoyed. Has anyone else encountered this problem today?? I...