Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting this error code (0x80070002) when I go to sign into the Xbox App on my PC. I checked microsofts error codes, and there is no info on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ALinkToTheDan, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

I keep getting this error code (0x80070002) when I go to sign into the Xbox App on my PC. I checked microsofts error codes, and there is no info on the given code. I can login to my account on xbox.com, but I can't login to the app itself. I have AVG anti-virus,
    and I've tried disabling the firewall to allow the app to run, but it's still giving me the same code. I'm at a loss for what to do at this point. Should I uninstall the program and reinstall it?

Thanks

:)

ALinkToTheDan, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10

1. Can't sign into Xbox Live on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't sign Live

2. Can't sign in to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live: I wanted to play Sea of Thieves but of course i can't do it because Xbox app doesn't work. When I open the game everything works fine till i have to press any key, then it wants me to sign in to...
  3. Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer Minecraft through XBOX live and can't sign into the marketplace: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft through XBOX Live because of how "my Xbox Live account is set up." My privacy settings are ALL adult and it's not working at all. I ALSO can't buy ANYTHING...
  4. Quero assinar live Gold mas Não Posso (I want to sign live Gold but I can't)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quero assinar live Gold mas Não Posso (I want to sign live Gold but I can't): Estou com um certo problema, comprei um gift card xbox, meu atual saldo é de 55R$, tendo o saldo tentei assinar a promoção de 3 meses de live gold por 29R$, mas ao assinar esta pedindo pra...
  5. Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in XBOX Live account on Windows 10: [img] I'm trying to launch Forza Horizon 4. Then it demands to sign in XBOX Live. When I'm trying to connect it says "You have no network connection". I play only this game. Problem started...
  6. xbox live에 로그인 할수 없습니다. (I can't sign in to Xbox Live. )

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live에 로그인 할수 없습니다. (I can't sign in to Xbox Live. ): 말 여기다가 질문까지는 안올리 로 하였으나.. 아무리 찾아 보아도 해결 방법은 없 사이트 내에서도 오류코드를 찾지 못한다 하여 이 게 글을 써봅니다. Windows 10에서 microsoft store에 들어가서 minecraft를 실행한다음 xbox live로그인을 시도하면 이 게 뜹니다. Windows 10 뿐 만 아니라 핸드폰으로 들어가...
  7. не могу войти в xbox live [Translation - I can't sign in to Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Windows
    не могу войти в xbox live [Translation - I can't sign in to Xbox Live]: При в ходе Xbox Live пишет ошибка код 0x8015DC0B что делать??? ------------------------------------------------------- [Translation - When during Xbox Live writes error code 0x8015dc0b what to...
  8. Child accounts can't sign into Xbox Live on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child accounts can't sign into Xbox Live on console: I have two child accounts associated with my Microsoft account. One of these - my eldest child - has an Xbox gamertag and has played for a couple of years now with no real issues. The second one -...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to Xbox live on X360 from my account but internet connection is OK!: Hi I can't sign in to Xbox live from my Xbox 360. I've tried checking the network status which is fine. However, when I go to sign in to Xbox live I get this error code - 80151015 and it says...
  10. I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account?: I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account? (0x409) 0x80070422 [img] 0d1d1301-f39f-4f94-8e75-c2e3aea75e91