Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...

Discus and support Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I go to game bar click settings cog click account click sign out the bar flashes to agree I clicked but nothing happens it just stays the same I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OriginlGazza, Dec 23, 2020.

1. OriginlGazza
    OriginlGazza Guest

Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...

I go to game bar click settings cog click account click sign out the bar flashes to agree I clicked but nothing happens it just stays the same I can click it 1000 times and it won't sign me out.

:)

OriginlGazza, Dec 23, 2020
  2. skys7 Win User

My xbox keep signing on my old account

Press the guide button.

Go to "profile" and to "Sing- In preferences"

Then turn off the Profile Auto Sing-In.

You can do the same with your new account and turn the Auto Sign-In on.

Then your new account should be the profile that logs in when you turn on your Xbox.
  3. DaveSwanson Win User

Slow sign in

Hello gds1972,

Yes, by a large amount of time. I went in and set auto sign in to nobody, logged out and shut the Xbox down (via the controller). When I powered the Xbox back up, it was only a few seconds till the dashboard. I then selected my profile, logged in, and it
    took a very quick 5-10 seconds.

To double check, I then when back in to settings, set the auto sign in to my account and shut the Xbox down via the controller. When I powered the Xbox back up, it took 4 minutes to return to the dashboard.

So, there is an error with the Auto-sign-in feature and my profile.
  4. TinNebula9274 Win User

Account lost/data gone

Hey i have tried all my emails that have been associated with it and they haven't worked, a different password with the same email surely wouldnt log you into a totally different account? This is the old message i sent a couple months back and might help
    you understand a bit more:

Hey, when i tried to log in to xbox live it suddenly wouldn't let me sign in and said something along the lines of 'you cannot sign in to xbox live with your account on this console please re-download your account'. I looked up on the forums about this and
    it said to delete your profile, clear your xbox cache and re-download it. I did this up to the stage of re-downloading my account and it wouldn't let me for some reason and said 'this email isn't associated with axbox account' which i knew it actually was,
    i went to xbox sign in on the internet and signed in and it kept asking me to 'make an xbox live account' which i already had and i couldn't do this without a parents account which i had and so logged in with it and did everything it said as i thought maybe
    this is why it isn't letting me re-download my account. So for some reason the parents account linked with mine and it gave me a new gamer tag and profile and when i logged in again with this on my xbox it loaded this new gamer tag and not my old one, i tried
    to log out and re-log in with the email and password of my old gamer tag but for some reason it is still stuck with this new profile and i just cant seem to recover my old profile as if it has been deleted or dissociated with my original log in details?
  5. Mariamgarcia1 Win User

Account blocked - new X box + old X box

Thanks for taking the time to reply but the problem is that this summer we got an xbox one x and took it back to the uk without signing out on our old xbox, someone logged in our old xbox and now we cant have access to our main account because its already
    on the old xbox
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Sea Of Thieves profil

Are you able to sign out of your dads profile in the console companion app? If you sign into your account on the console companion app it should work.

Step by step using game bar

1. press "windows key and 'g' key" to bring up xbox game bar, or laucnch the app by searching "xbox game bar" next to start.
    2. click on the gear icon
    3. select accounts (on left side of setting pop-up)
    4. select sign out next you current account
    5. repeat steps 1-3 then click sign in
    6. sign in with the desired account and your good to go
Thema:

1. Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on... - Similar Threads - Cant sign old

2. no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC)

in XboX Insiders
    no search bar? Trying to sign up for PSO2 new gensis but cant find it (on PC): trying to sign up for the pso2 new genesis beta but there's not search bar in Xbox insider. submitted by /u/SpizicusRex [link] [comments]
  3. I cant sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my Microsoft account: I can't sign into things like the Microsoft store or Xbox console companion. I can sign into websites though. Every time I try to sign into an app it says you'll need internet for this even though...
  4. i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microscoft account for Nintendo switch minecraft!!: i bought minecraft and it had worked for a while but then i couldnt log into my account it just says something had went wrong with the account and i cant play with friends and use my things i have...
  5. Cant sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into my account: Im trying to sign into my account on the xbox app but it says i need to sign in with windows hello. i dont even have windows hello. please help 51e23e74-b193-435d-b38e-f25b2a4cd804
  6. cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string": My problem is when i try to sign into another account on the Xbox app windows 10 it says "unable to sign into Xbox live." "invalid json string" , I've done everything possible for it to work and...
  7. Xbox taking ages to sign in and cant restart just gets stuck on grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox taking ages to sign in and cant restart just gets stuck on grey screen: Hello my xbox one s is taking ages to load anything and when I get on the dashboard games take to long to start.I have tried everything please help dffbecce-2439-4c24-baac-99f4e3179889
  8. Cant sign in threw xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in threw xbox game bar: Cant sign in threw xbox game bar. have went threw many different ways to get to it. i have tried to repair it...reset it...ive tried everything.. when i click on sign in it just blinks. i even...
  9. I cant sign in to XBOX I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to XBOX I need help: I cant sign in to XBOX I need help to resolve this. 0506d1db-f490-4950-88b4-652fcc06ca38
  10. i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help: i cant sign into my xbox one account, when i sign in, i sign into a old xbox 360 profile. help c723f9d0-05a0-4138-811f-c0b0a7b4c7c0