Can't sign out of slacker app on 360

Discus and support Can't sign out of slacker app on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to sign out my brother from the slacker app on my Xbox 360 so I can sign my account in but the sign out button is missing from the account info... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaosTLS, Dec 27, 2014.

1. ChaosTLS
    ChaosTLS Guest

I need to sign out my brother from the slacker app on my Xbox 360 so I can sign my account in but the sign out button is missing from the account info screen. Does anyone know of a solution? I've deleted the app, signed out of live, signed back in, and
    reloaded the app but it maintains his information. I've tried the slacker sight and the Xbox sight, but found nothing...

:)

ChaosTLS, Dec 27, 2014
  2. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

Youtube app is rubbish compared to the 360 one, why the step backwards? Also when I am using the youtube app and watching a video if my son walks into the room it'll sign him into the xbox one but also cut out my video I was watching and sign me out of youtube
    and sign him into youtube?

-

That can't be right can it? Just because someone signs into the xbox one it should not just switch user on the app I am using unless I sign out, games I play don't do it?

KALEEF, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Can't sign out (xbox app on Win10)

Hi,

There are several reasons why sometimes we can't logout our Microsoft account on Xbox app. Here are steps on how to clear the cache and reset Microsoft Store on Windows 10 to resolve the issue:

1. Close Windows Store app, if it’s running.

2. In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.

3. Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option. Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.

NOTE: If the WSReset utility is not appearing in the search result, you can launch the same from the System32 folder (Windows\System32). To open WSReset tool from System32 folder, please navigate to the drive where Windows 10 is installed (usually “C”),
    open up Windows folder, and open up System32 folder. Here, you can find WSReset.exe file. Right-click on it and then click Run as administrator option.

4. The Store app should now automatically launch along with the Command Prompt. The Command Prompt window will automatically disappear after a couple of seconds.

Update us if the issue persists.

Jomari Arc, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't sign out of slacker app on 360 - Similar Threads - Can't sign slacker

2. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  3. Can't sign into xbox live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into xbox live on 360: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my xbox 360 for a while now and no matter what I do I just get error code 8015D003. I've tried all the things so far I've found on other threads to no avail. I've...
  4. Can't sign in on some game pass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on some game pass games: Hi, I'm having troubles playing some games on the xbox app for pc. On both Rise of the Tomb Raider and Age of Empires II Definitive Edition whenever i launch the game it opens, but then doesn't...
  5. Can't confirm age to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't confirm age to sign in: Cant officially sign in cuz stuck on confirm age page...tried to confirm age but i get an error message and cant complete comfirm age...i havemy bday on microsoft account ...even created another...
  6. Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.: I couldn't sign into my xbox live account, so I removed it and then tried to add it back. When it wouldn't let me add it back, I took the advice of a microsoft employee and reset my xbox. Now,...
  7. Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to Mixer or Smartglass apps: So randomly one day I was unable to sign into the Mixer or Smartglass apps. I'm using an iPhone. I've deleted the apps, rebooted phone, reinstalled & still nothing. It says that there's something...
  8. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account despite using correct sign in information: New here so please forgive me if I break etiquette. I'm having trouble signing in to my xbox 360 account. I have changed my password and been able to sign in to other Microsoft platforms with it...
  9. Can't sign in to Xbox Live in Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't sign in to Xbox Live in Minecraft: I reinstalled Minecraft from beta to release via Google Play, but for some reason log in Xbox Live fails. The loading wheel spins forever and no errors or anything. Just an eternal download. I...
  10. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft.: I've been trying to sign in for a couple of days and it keeps telling me something went wrong try again. Im playing on my Xbox one. I've checked my privacy settings and its its all good there....