Cant sing in to my Xbox account in app

Discus and support Cant sing in to my Xbox account in app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello , I tried everything. Here is what I tried : restart pc, restart Wifi, reinstall xbox app, reinstall microsoft store, reinstall Xbox Console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Parmenking, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Parmenking
    Parmenking Guest

Hello , I tried everything. Here is what I tried : restart pc, restart Wifi, reinstall xbox app, reinstall microsoft store, reinstall Xbox Console Companion, delete cache from minecrosoft store, switch Wifi, try to sing in with other account, update windows, schere for updates in microsoft store, set automatic on xbox in servicies, download driver updater, download xbox identity provider and more. My frined try to sing in to my profil on his pc and its works but when I try it on my pc its give me error 0x80072efd. I am connect to xbox network in settings without problmes, I can sing in to my xbox profil on browser but I still cant sing in to the app. This is what I am doing for last 21h. I dont know what to do please help (sorry for my english)

:)

Parmenking, Jul 2, 2021
  2. MiniVanLegacies Win User

ServiceAlerts

I cant sing in to my Xbox Live Account/ Match Making Error?
  3. yulookyusitlllooking Win User

Xbox App Error

No i cant it but i tried deleting the app re installing than singing in by using add account and that did not work any ideas possibly
  4. NicholasAnderson3 Win User

game pass ultimate not working on xbox(beta) on pc

I found out my issue I was singed into a different Microsoft account on the Xbox(beta) app and that one was being where i had to swap to my Xbox account for the main account on the app.
  5. Meowburt Win User

PC - Cannot sign into Xbox Live when playing MCC

I have tried:

-signing out of xbox app, xbox store, xbox companion app, rebooting, signing back in.

-creating a new account to realize i cant remove my original account

-going into settings and enable the developer, singing in, locating the xbox live setting and making sure the field is populated with “RETAIL” to comply with the account being registered

None of this worked.

I loaded Children of Morta and that played successfully. *knocks on wood*
  6. SEINTDARKNES Win User

Trouble creating Xbox live account

if you create a microsoft account and yo sing in on the page xbox.com when you sing in they create a gamertag if you later try to use that same microsoft account to create a new gamertag on the xbox you cant because you have one already when you sing in
    on the xbox live page.
Thema:

1. Cant sing in to my Xbox account in app - Similar Threads - Cant sing account

2. cant play games after order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play games after order: i cant play any other game and only some games after ordering game pass what i should do 0e66e47e-016e-4e33-962d-36143326e6ec
  3. Cant Join Any Non-cracked servers in minecraft java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Join Any Non-cracked servers in minecraft java: Hello, I am Aarav I have an issue that I can not join any non-cracked servers in minecraft java It says one of 2 codes: Failed To Log In:The Authentication Servers are Down for maintainece...
  4. [The Ascent] Cant connect to my friends nor can they connect to me

in XBoX on Windows
    [The Ascent] Cant connect to my friends nor can they connect to me: As the title says, no one can connect to me and Im unable to connect to others as well, dont know what else to do since microsoft support doesnt pick up the phone and the live chat option is gone...
  5. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...
  6. Cant access anything under "Store"

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access anything under "Store": My console is in Alpha Skip Ahead and suddenly today, I can't do anything under "Store". Anything I click on just does nothing but make the usual noise when you press A. Same issue shows up under...
  7. Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Cant buy gamepass ultimate on xbox: i can buy every other subscription. i already have one year of gold active but i cant upgrade for some reason. but i can buy regular gamepass. submitted by /u/Maxz1lla [link] [comments]
  8. Cant sing in my xbox account for Minecraft: Pocket Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant sing in my xbox account for Minecraft: Pocket Edition: Hi I bought MCPE before some days to play it with my girlfriend (she is currently in a different country) and it all went smoothly and everything was working fine until today. It started when I...
  9. Cant log in : Sing in is blocked. Someone has entered the wrong password too many times

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in : Sing in is blocked. Someone has entered the wrong password too many times: I've been trying to sign into my account for about a month now but all I'm getting is an Error saying that my account is blocked because someone has entered the wrong password too many times, my...
  10. i cant sing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant sing in: so i own a xbox 360 and a xbox one and i woak up today and cant sign in on both systems and when i go to sing in on the xbox website it wont let my sign in for some reason even a few of my friends...