Can’t speak in party

Discus and support Can’t speak in party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this just now started happening, I was playing Minecraft when suddenly I can’t hear anyone. I left the party and joined back, it wouldn’t show my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bearcuic, Mar 21, 2020.

1. bearcuic
    bearcuic Guest

Can’t speak in party

So this just now started happening, I was playing Minecraft when suddenly I can’t hear anyone. I left the party and joined back, it wouldn’t show my gamer picture and my friend would some reason be muted and I couldn’t unmute... It said i was connected
    and could speak but when i spoke nothing showed up in the party overlay. It’s doing the same thing to my friend. Please fix this.

:)

bearcuic, Mar 21, 2020
  2. kaiwatson Win User

Can’t speak in party

Xbox party has been having issues for weeks, far longer if you're trying to speak to someone through the Xbox app. Completely unreliable and a total pain. Xbox techs sitting around twiddling their thumbs and plugging their ears.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Can’t speak in party

4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Can’t speak in party

This may be due to the ongoing issues with xbox services. Check xbox.com/status for updates
  5. SubsidedTooth97 Win User

Can’t speak in party

It could be a problem with the game server, since your friend also has the same problem, if so, I would just wait I had the problem yesterday: c
  6. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
Thema:

Can’t speak in party

1. Can’t speak in party - Similar Threads - Can’t speak party

2. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...
  3. Can’t upload custom gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t upload custom gamer picture: Ok i have Tried every method to upload my custom gamer and nothing seems to work it just continues to say sorry something went wrong try again in a little while I’ve been trying for days please...
  4. Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app: Why am i unable to change my gamerpic on the xbox app this has been going on for a week now f267c174-3aa5-4a6d-823e-8bd483ceeb50
  5. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  6. Can’t change my gamepic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t change my gamepic: I tried to change my gamepic to a custom one a few days ago but now all of a sudden i cant change it anymore. I used to be able to any solutions? 9f529da0-db20-4ac3-ae67-683c8437b7ce
  7. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  8. I can’t go into a party or send or receive texts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t go into a party or send or receive texts: when i press the home button and the banner comes up all the apps/games that are on the banner are just blank and i cant go into a party at all, i cant receive texts or send texts either. This has...
  9. I can hear but I can’t speak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can hear but I can’t speak: I’m having problems with being able to speak to anyone on my xbox one. I’ve tried two controllers to see if my controller is at fault, which it is not. My mic deffo works because i’ve used it to...
  10. Can’t speak through Xbox one headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t speak through Xbox one headset: Anyone familiar with not being able to speak through Xbox one headset but you can still hear people talking as well as adjusting the volume buttons? And yes, I checked the troubleshooting guides...