Can't start fortnite

Discus and support Can't start fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to load up fortnite my xbox power button flashes about twice then stops and then it proceeds to kick me out of fortnite and give me an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KylinLewis, Dec 13, 2020.

1. KylinLewis
    KylinLewis Guest

Can't start fortnite

Whenever I try to load up fortnite my xbox power button flashes about twice then stops and then it proceeds to kick me out of fortnite and give me an error code that cant be found which is 0x87e50014. I've already tried hard restarting my console but that
    didnt work.

:)

KylinLewis, Dec 13, 2020
  2. JSeymour3000 Win User

ESP-MAN-ARCHIVE - error- failed to write necessary files

This worked for me. After signing in on x-box highlight Fortnite, press start button (not a) go to manage game add-ons, go to saved data (temp cache), delete. Start Fortnite
  3. markussifore Win User

fortnite

i keep getting this message on my fortnite

"for some reason fortnite took too long too start"

oo
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Fortnite no inicia[Fortnite does not start]

- Try restart Xbox

- Try clear cache

- Try reinstall game

- Try Power cycle
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Frangarcai Moreno!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to load Fortnite. Seems like you have already tried a good amount of troubleshooting already but I would totally suggest that you try what we have outlined in our

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    next.

When you get a chance, give that a read through and try and let us know how that helped.

Much Thanks!
  6. frangarcia moreno Win User

No ! eso ya está mas que probado incluso restablecer la consola de fábrica y comenzar de nuevo y sigue sin funcionar ayudenme!

[Translation - Do not ! that is already more than proven even restore the factory console and start again and still does not work help me!]
Thema:

Can't start fortnite

1. Can't start fortnite - Similar Threads - Can't start fortnite

2. I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my forza horizion 5 on the xbox app: I am trying to start it from the Xbox app but end up with Microsoft store gaming services. I get the 0x80070003 code also when trying to verify the files. I have updated the Xbox app, windows,...
  3. Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass: The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the game: [img] I tried everything from restart...
  4. I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to start a new play though on an 360 game on my XB1 but I can't...: Due to having saved previous games and the only way I can start a new game is to delete some of the old saves, but I can't due to all the save files in the cloud even when I delete the games off...
  5. AoE2:DE can't start after forced update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AoE2:DE can't start after forced update.: Last night my laptop received a forced update. The toolbar icon for "Age of Empires 2:definitive edition" has changed to a dark gray square and when i click it just opens a "Gaming Services" app,...
  6. Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store package dependency installer - infinite loop. Can't start Microsoft Flight 2020: I ran the mandatory update today and now Flight simulator 2020 will not run. Keeps trying to run the Microsoft Store Package Discovery Installer. I click on yes (and even as administrator) and...
  7. Can't start some Game Pass PC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start some Game Pass PC games: I can't start some Game Pass games (PC), even those I've been able to play before. Games seem to randomly be unavailable for equally random amounts of time, days or weeks, until I can suddenly...
  8. Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Mobile App Crash On First Time Start Up, Can't Continue with App after Downloading Update: Hi, I just received my Xbox Series X. I was completing the first time sign up process on my phone, however during this process the app crashed and i can't "continue with app" after downloading the...
  9. I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.: I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods. The issue started on last week, when I was modding my game and suddenly the session was interrupted....
  10. Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 starts reading disc then says open tray , why can't the 360 read disc?: My Xbox 360 when I load disc it starts reading then says open tray, why won't the 360 read any disc? e28561b2-8542-43d3-8a7e-44455af5b8bd